Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Please, tell me where I should bring it. Is there a place that I can talk about shoes? Some sort of Internet forum maybe. Wait, this forum is titled NikeTalk right? Go find your dad, son.

fakes? probably not. B-Grade early production pairs? Highly likely. Its been said that when you buy from early sellers, there are chances that you get shoes that are B-Grades. Sometimes you get shoes that are not factory laced. Meaning some Chinese business man probably hired some unskilled teenage worker to do the laces paying them 1.xx/ hour. Obviously the lace job is not going to be up to par.

I still think these are Bgrades, but not necessarily fakes.

Originally Posted by jaysexxin

Please, tell me where I should bring it. Is there a place that I can talk about shoes? Some sort of Internet forum maybe. Wait, this forum is titled NikeTalk right? Go find your dad, son.

Nah don't even trip off of FATHERLESS CHILD. his comments are usually like that. He comes around like he runs !%@% around here, like a boss.
laugh.gif

in my opinion the MK's arent fake but must be some b-grades or of the first productions. if you notice in one of the pics the MK pairs have a weird puffy toungue also

mine 2 pairs frum eastbay just shipped/ glad I was able to coppe frum them/ and they better come with the OG box lol

Some of these questions are redundant.

It's been stated several times that the jacket was delayed.

See I kneew something was up, I always cop a pair from NDC and these 3rd party sites and the pairs are always different, my cool greys were more blue from beforethedrop.com then my nike.com pairs, same thing for the cements

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

No doubt people are getting skimmed by some of these international sellers but what I'm saying is dont bring it here. He literally signed up to come here and run rumors.

Dawg you tight?

Originally Posted by LORENander

enjoying my new pair!

i decided to slap on some black laces to my 3s. liked the look on em with my FRs, and im liking it on my WCs. ill switch back to the whites eventually. to each their own.

i remember i went to go visit some family in tennessee during the summer of '94 which is when the 1st retro 3s dropped. it was the white cements. i specifically remember everyone rocking them, but they all switched the laces to either black or red and just remember thinking how country it looked. i say all that to say they don't look all that bad with the black laces, actually.

Originally Posted by jaysexxin

you chose a very fitting name.

Here are your stats:

Total Posts Last Post Last Seen Joined
589 01/25/11 00:08:05 01/25/11 00:08:05 04/04/09

Here are my stats:
Total posts Last post Last seen Joined
11 01/24/11 23:23:23 01/24/11 23:23:23 05/14/05
I joined 30 minutes ago... 5-6 years ago?!?! WOW
laugh.gif

OUCH.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, DUDES OK WITH GETTING B-GRADES NOW AT A HIGHER PRICE? WHEN THAT START HAPPENING?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

A million reasons in here why I still just get up and go get mine... Im in my 30's and still never ordered early or ordered on line... Never trusted these people... Some of these stories are crazy.. Maybe fakes or b grades? For more than retail ? Smh !

Damn that's crazy ab Mental Kicks...not necessarily questioning people's validity but I always wondered how these sites get their shoes so early....

Back
Top Bottom