AIR JORDAN I's x LEVI (DETAILED LOOK)

pimp.gif
good stuff! reminds me of the QS china edition AJ1's

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So... soooooooo terrible.

When I first heard of this, I thought of white leather + blue denim.

Now that I've seen the pics, I have to say, I think this would have been so, SOOOO much better:
- all the gold stays (the LEVIs rivets on the eyeletts, the bottom of the sole, the Swoosh, everything gold stays)
- white leather instead of red
- blue LEVIs denim instead of that gray cement print LEVIs denim

I think that would look amazing.

Would that be too difficult for someone to PhotoShop?

I was basically thinking of the same thing. For example, take the OG high cut I (like the retro white/navy co.jp) and add a navy denim swoosh or thewhite/navy/silver retro high cut co.jp. colorway and place navy denim where the blue is and the reverse side where the silver is. They should have just takenan og looking colorway and used dark blue denim for color placement. They could have even have done two colorways (one with blue denim and the other withblack). This package honestly could have been dope. Instead we get a piece of trash (as usual).

ANOTHER BOTCHED CLASSIC!!! the people behind these releases lately should not be proud of their work!

ANOTHER BOTCHED CLASSIC!!! the people behind these releases lately should not be proud of their work!

Originally Posted by Poise3

the shoes are definitely hot, som of the better J1's as of lately, but what else comes in the package. is it jeans or just a shirt
Some of the better AJ Is???? Where have you been for the last 20 yr.s???

pffff.....youngings!

Thanks for the pics. Um I'd wear those shoes but not for $400! I'd pay $100 bucks for them but that's it

WTH? I can picture something that is simple and way more attracting then that garbage. I was picturing some denim dunks...
smh.gif
I should know by now not to getmy hopes up from JB. They taking Ls ever since 2006

If they wouldn't have put that red elephant print it would be so much bettter.

the elephant print only looks good in grey or black tones IMO. anything else just aint right and looks fake or like a knock off of the HUF Quakes.

the shoes don't work. lets face it, whoever came up with the color and design of this particular shoe should be demoted. i got two words for the shoes:THEY SUCK.

I dont like em, but thats just me...people will still buy them

The Levi tag on the shoe????? That shouldnt be allowed at all. Looks like a custom

Back
Top Bottom