AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

lol.png

^^^Zapped.. and I need another pair.. my discolored pair basically looks like mismatching shoes. Hunt for an 11 begins again.

Sole Seriouss emailed me last night and said they're "still waiting on a shipment" to be able to send me my preorder pair. WTF... You coulda got a pair off SX and still made $50 off my preorder by now :smh:

Care to share pics?

I'm at work but it's not that noticeable.. not sure if it will come out in pics well enough. But its enough to bother me.. it looks weird like a spill that someone attempted to clean. Left side is perfect.

I wouldn't be too upset to keep them if I can't get another at a decent enough price. Just wish I could catch a restock.

Am i the only one who has a pair where the laces pop more than the rest of the shoes? I find the yellow a bit more ashy and that laces and it bothers me... smh

Am i the only one who has a pair where the laces pop more than the rest of the shoes? I find the yellow a bit more ashy and that laces and it bothers me... smh
I think that's everyone's pairs. Look at the pics in this post, you can see in the ones that have the right lighting.

I'm at work but it's not that noticeable.. not sure if it will come out in pics well enough. But its enough to bother me.. it looks weird like a spill that someone attempted to clean. Left side is perfect.

I wouldn't be too upset to keep them if I can't get another at a decent enough price. Just wish I could catch a restock.

i know exactly what you’re talking about with that “spill”. My pair from Goat was atrocious. I had to return. Waiting on my replacement pair today
C18C6670-B50C-4FA9-A572-EF5A7857B2A2.png
CD00E345-0962-4C72-919C-5D585636063E.png
2C75BB38-B588-4440-B39A-32610478A5C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom