AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Why it looks like Goku has he shoes on the wrong feet. I look at my daughter when it's time to leave, she has her damn shoes on the wrong feet. I'm thinking to myself that doesn't hurt?

I think since kids usually have very small narrow feet it doesn't bother them at all on the sides. It probably feels funny as hell to walk in them though.

For those wondering about the color:
The nubuck is like a muted banana color and the laces are a golden yellow.

Fire on feet and doesn't even matter imo. 🔥

Attachments

• 20210818_161634.jpg
    20210818_161634.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 362
  • 20210818_162217.jpg
    20210818_162217.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 363
All 7 Foot Lockers in Utah are getting these. That has not happened too often with Jordans in the past 1.5 years. I hope that means there’s good stock for these.
They up in the app? boutta text me brother in utah :lol:
he just got his car so i’m boutta have him drive if he hits through the app :lol:

Click on the link on this tweet. Log into your Snkrs account from the desktop link and it'll show under "Feed" if you'll have access tomorrow so you're prepared

Man this app is trash at this point.

Legit have done everything they asked for EA and can’t get it for something i’ve been notified for since it dropped. shared it. watched every live and use the app daily almost. This is a joke. Someone file a class action lawsuit pls :lol: or just come out and say EA isnt awarded to accounts that do this but rather it favors new accounts

This a semi-serious rant.

Last edited:
I believe the European version of SNKRS app had a surprise release. The US sector could have done so as well to give some people a fair chance because it does seem that Exclusive Access is biased in some way.

Back
Top Bottom