Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Man! Look at the height of the 99's. Such a different shoe, when the height is done correctly.

MJ4.jpg

was the "remastered program" their response to the boost hype? i was out of sneakers completely, but 2016 reeled me back in with all those fire releases that year.

i think it was in response to jordan wanting to be a bajillion dollar company by 2020 at the time...which ain't happening. but it's good to have ambition.

Looking forward to these top 3 jordan alltime to me (along with chicago 2s & black 3s)....had the 99s back in 99 it would be nice if they were identical but im not nit picking on it personally speaking ,to each their own ....cant wait to be done with jordans after this too much corniness going on (been going on) with the brand overall.... may cant get here any faster

lol every retro thread I've ever gone into is parrots repeating the same stuff about disappointments in shape and quality as if it's a big shock from Jordan Brand. Keep up the good work fellas.
:lol: parrots :emoji_baby_chick:

When they released the remasters 4s that was their chance to fix the shape:smh: looking at pictures of these 99s makes me sooooo angry and reminds me why I took a break from JB

OG shape kind of trash lowkey. (offfoot)

99 > *

Anyway whoever is writing that wall of text every page. Just don’t cop bro.

You can make all the arrows you want. Nothings changing. Model and Colorway is correct. Be happy or dip.

I know right. Someone needs to come get they mans... ASAP.

:smh:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

You’re right they needed to back the wing up and appropriate the height

It's the ONLY way the Air Jordan 4, will EVER look right again. Until then, they will continue to look like cheap, low top, low end department store replicas.

bred42012.jpg

CI1184_001_P1.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

And yes, the height and shape has reached an ALL-TIME LOW. Anyone, who comes in here justifying this butchering, needs their ***** whopped.

SEVERELY.

|l

THIS **** IS STRAIGHT UP DISGUSTING, & AN INSULT TO ALL OF US.

It's the ONLY way the Air Jordan 4, will EVER look right again. Until then, they will continue to look like cheap, low top, low end department store replicas.

bred42012.jpg

CI1184_001_P1.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

And yes, the height and shape has reached an ALL-TIME LOW. Anyone, who comes in here justifying this butchering, needs their ***** whopped.

SEVERELY.

|l

I’ve been so caught up in the banana shape and fintstone toe that I overlooked just how bad the wing placement and height was. The Jordan 4 might be the worst replicated retro of all time. So many horrible alterations. I honestly wanna know why though.

bred42012.jpg

CI1184_001_P1.jpg

SEVERELY.

|l

those look like the 4s version of jordan 1 mids lol

the height of those 99s in that other pic on here is amazing looking with black tapered pants. The shoe looks mean and ready for sketchy action. Sexy sketchy action.

Back
Top Bottom