Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Don't really care for this dude, and never have... Plus, I'm 1000% sure he's wearing the same fakes that were posted on the last page, but here's another video. To tide us over.

I don't know what it is about this dude, but something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

This is ALL just my opinion, tho.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Nah you're right
Dude is known for slangin fakes

No matter how these turn out, as long as theyre durabuck with Nike Air im still going to cop. Jordan Brand isnt going to get me to buy these again in a few years with minor improvements to the design.

2082F00F-C090-4BCC-AD38-00664F44E226.jpeg
Not trying to derail the thread but these look pretty nice.Patent Toro 4 sample.Pics via FB.

Y'all do know this guy always does reviews of fakes, right? Those are 1000000% not authentic.

Yo I’ve been watching his videos for a few years never notice him show fakes can you point to a video where he does? I know scoop does but man for the past 3 years his shoes he has reviewed been legit unless it’s older stuff I’m not aware of.

It is a little strange that no pics have surfaced yet. We are a month away and we have scene shoes that are releasing in July.

We should expect a early drop sometime in the next couple a weeks as soon as the official images are loaded on the servers.

That’s seems to be the case for the last couple of shoes

^ lauren london was saying that when describing the 3's as her favorite on sneaker shopping at complex :lol:

Nah, your horrible taste was exposed hahaha! Too late.
I wouldn’t purchase them,but I don’t think they look as bad as either 11lab4’s that dropped a couple years ago.I didn’t purchase either of those as well,but I think the white midsole breaks up the monotone color blocking of the 11lab4’s which I didn’t like.

Yo I’ve been watching his videos for a few years never notice him show fakes can you point to a video where he does? I know scoop does but man for the past 3 years his shoes he has reviewed been legit unless it’s older stuff I’m not aware of.
His Shadows had no tumbled leather on them. His Infrareds looked mad fake too. Tried too hard to be early so he’s always showing UA pairs passed off as legit.

Back
Top Bottom