Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

it's really hit or miss. my 2012 wc4s and my 2013 fire red 3s have no chipping at all and both have been worn 100s of times. just wore my 3s today actually. copped all the og 4s in 2012 and all but my wc cracked almost immediately. can't wait for fire reds to get that og treatment, hopefully with grey ep. Nike did us dirty with 2012 bc and should let us send in our chipped up pair for the new pair next year! kind of like they used to let you send in old pairs back in the day

I wish they went back to dying the midsole. I get the gimmick of the paint cracking creates temptation for us sneaker heads to buy a newer retro but I feel like most ppl end up buying a newer retro regardless

Screenshot_20180304-202631.png

If they use durabuck and the mold doesn’t get any worse than the 2016 white cements then pretty much nothing can go wrong with these.

About to try and repaint my 2012 midsole, stripped it with my fingernail which says it all about the quality on them. Really hope Nike deliver on these 2019's.

^^^^ I can’t imagine people had good traction in these to play in well as they could . I know they were probably cool to wear though

Wondering if I should hold off until 2019 and see what this release is like before getting new midsoles for my 99's.

These are must double up for sure Idc what anybody else says but these are in my top 5 jays of all time now I’m just waiting for J.B. to release military 4s and fired 4s with NA cmon J.B. make it happen

Back
Top Bottom