Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I'm expecting the 2016 WC shape. Don't matter, all in anyway.
3 years in-between these and the wc4. That's nuts. I feel like they mightve had a change of heart with the wc4 mold, 3 years between the 2 main colorways is quite a lot of time. Then again they could have held these back for the 30th anniversary. But why wouldn't they have held back the wc4?

Something's up

super bowl 1990.
C36MESJWMAEcONM.jpg

Footwear-Flashback.jpg
That's pretty dope. Ronnie keeping things gangsta on turf

3 years in-between these and the wc4. That's nuts. I feel like they mightve had a change of heart with the wc4 mold, 3 years between the 2 main colorways is quite a lot of time. Then again they could have held these back for the 30th anniversary. But why wouldn't they have held back the wc4?

Something's up
I think the BC4 is held higher to the brand than the WC4. So the 30th anniversary for them makes sense trying to repeat what they did for the BC3s. Which I believe did well. At the same time I think their strategy is sporadic sometimes. Lets do this, oh wait now lets go here. Idk. Trying to make sense of their logic can be frustrating.

I know they're clearly trying to release all of the original colorways of all the classic jordans before 2020. But you're right, trying to figure out what's releasing when is frustration.

Because we all know they blew their load on the 5 already with the black metallic, what will they do for 2020??? Grapes are cool and all but nowhere close to the T2 Vs.
070716_105426_GuUmS89M_imcQT0-MG.jpg

I know they're clearly trying to release all of the original colorways of all the classic jordans before 2020. But you're right, trying to figure out what's releasing when is frustration.

Because we all know they blew their load on the 5 already with the black metallic, what will they do for 2020??? Grapes are cool and all but nowhere close to the T2 Vs.
070716_105426_GuUmS89M_imcQT0-MG.jpg
Size of Jumpman way off on those. I'm out.:smh::lol:

For real though. If they put NA on the back of the next drop matching the WC4s, Id be happy. The mold conversation is a lost hope imo.

I thought the wc mold was fine. They fixed the net and somewhat fixed the toe box. Only thing slightly off was the height and I guess the tongue liner but we all know that's never getting fixed.

BC4s just need the right material. Whatever they used on the metallic 5 was plenty acceptable. Nike Air is expected at this point. Could you imagine if they went back to a jumpman? lol

I thought the wc mold was fine. They fixed the net and somewhat fixed the toe box. Only thing slightly off was the height and I guess the tongue liner but we all know that's never getting fixed.

BC4s just need the right material. Whatever they used on the metallic 5 was plenty acceptable. Nike Air is expected at this point. Could you imagine if they went back to a jumpman? lol
I pray they atlease retro all 3-6 NA first or atlease most of them. So far we got 5 I need some VI that’s not the maroons though . I got a feeling we not done seeing the jumpman on OGs though. what I think they going to do is release a couple more NA 3-6 retros not all (I would love if they release all of them) then they will go on a NA hiatus and start releasing the jumpman versions again and of course we gonna cry for the NA again rinse wash and repeat cycle basically . Hopefully we won’t have to wait as long though the next time around

I pray they atlease retro all 3-6 NA first or atlease most of them. So far we got 5 I need some VI that’s not the maroons though . I got a feeling we not done seeing the jumpman on OGs though. what I think they going to do is release a couple more NA 3-6 retros not all (I would love if they release all of them) then they will go on a NA hiatus and start releasing the jumpman versions again and of course we gonna cry for the NA again rinse wash and repeat cycle basically . Hopefully we won’t have to wait as long though the next time around
Just need grapes, charcoals, and black infrareds then they can do whatever they want to the rest. Militarys would be cool too I guess.

the wht cement 2016 4 are only steps above the 2012 version. they really ain’t all that. that’s comparing contrasting them to the 1999s. they still need to fix the

2016 wc height of the wings, (possibly raising the height or the collar of the shoe)

the 2016 toebox to make them more slanted

i’d like the 2016 tongue to be a bit more padded and slightly shortened

please don't make the tongue obnoxiously tall & oversized jordan brand, pleasssse don't

Only complaint with retros on most is they keep making these and slog with other models with obnoxiously huge tongues

That **** looks dumb af

List of NA Js that have never been retro’d (correctly)

Fire red 3
True Blue 3

Military 4
Fire red 4
Black cement og sample splatter 4

Black tongue fire red 5
Grape 5
Black fire red og sample 5
Alternate grape og sample 5

White Infrared 6
Sport blue 6
Carmine 6
Reverse infrared 6

Doubt we’ll see even half of those by 2020 unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom