Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SNKRS never alerts on these sorts of drops in my experience. If it did, I wouldn't have bothered getting those other apps like J23 and Sole Links.

Not true

I got an app alert for the ow presto shock drop BUT I was already processing my pmt when it came in... my alert for that was also a all caps sole links tweet

Edit & the ow Jordan unc shock drop had an app alert but unfortunately I was in a meeting & never saw it :frown:

Funny I got the J23 notification that sizes were adding and was literally refreshing on SNKRS and it wouldn’t show up. I finally just clicked the J23 app and it took me to SNKRS but it was slower than usual so I thought I was assed out.

I love being an 11.. I think I was pretty early in the pending process but my size doesn’t always move lightning fast.
Had a similar experience, and I'm an 11 as well. Got the alert, opened SNKRS, nothing there, closed it, opened it again, still nothing, so opened J23 and used that link and it showed up. Then I was like, where do I buy because I didn't see the little box with $200 at first. Then when I did and hit it, my XR tried face id and failed, then tried again and it worked and said I was in line. Then said pending for a good, I dunno, minute or two. At that point I thought I was screwed so when GOT EM suddenly appeared I almost couldn't believe it.

Not true

I got an app alert for the ow presto shock drop BUT I was already processing my pmt when it came in... my alert for that was also a all caps sole links tweet

Edit & the ow Jordan unc shock drop had an app alert but unfortunately I was in a meeting & never saw it :frown:

I got an alert for the Black/Infra 6 shock drop
Fair enough. I don't recall getting an alert for the infrareds but maybe I did. All I do know is, relying solely on SNKRS alerts has cost me several times. Today, with definitely no SNKRS alert for these, the J23 and Sole Links apps paid off. SL was first, which put me on high alert, and J23's link is how I actually finally got to the purchase page and scored. Just my experience, not gospel for everyone, I'm sure.

SoleLinks is free and twitter is free. Letting j23 scam y’all
Meh

Bought J23 app before any of this sneaker twitter, other apps even blew up. Literally bought it when he first dropped the app and he was an NTer so I supported him. Hell It didn’t even have a use other than release dates til 2-3 years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Got twitter alert from solelinks
Opened the snkrs app and got the just dropped page and hit buy now
It went to blank screen with spinning circle
Kept refreshing
Closed app opened app
Logged out logged in for about 10 min
Finally buy page popped up
Pending then soldout |l
Stupid shock drop :lol:

i got j23 and sole links alerts. was on there from the first alert until they finally started adding. clicked right away and a long *** pending to sold out. i've hit every other shock drop. they're just becoming much less of a "shock" lately.

I used to follow sole links and it was just too much. Notifications would go off like crazy. J23 is preferred because it’s jusr Jordan’s

Edit: didn’t know there was app now. Used to follow the twitter page. Will check the app out

Honestly I’m just cheap
Even tho j23app is $1 I refuse to pay it
I was able to cop ow unc 1’s from snkrs thru j23 twitter alert
He’s still not getting a $1 from me lol

Had my phone on the charger and was outside watering my garden and grilling steaks. Missed completely.

Anyone think we will see another drop before May 4th?

theres been plenty of times where j23 was faster and also many times where solelinks came thru first. i have notifications on for both. ate in the UNC off white 1s restock cause j23 came thru for that. i forget how much j23app was cause i copped a while ago, but it is super cheap for its usefulness, so i copped.

at least is useful in some capacity. some of yall spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more on videogame vanity items, like fortnite skins.

Back
Top Bottom