Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

D25EDCC8-5FDE-4278-8B45-781A4B60C0B2.jpeg
Them air max lights too:smokin

How y’all even get these discount codes

Would love to grab 2 pairs under $200 each

Last few codes I’ve gotten I just do Nike chat and say I’m looking to make a purchase and ask if there are any promo codes available
Last time cs rep asked me for the product code to see if it was excluded
It wasn’t and I got a 20% off code

I just pulled over and saw the message on Twitter but somehow they didn’t load up on SNKRS yet so I was literally looking at my phone and they popped right up in and out real quick even snagged a GS SZ for my homegirl. I called up and had my Bday coupon added after I got confirmation, had to call twice though, first guy didn’t want to play ball.
F151253A-CBFB-4EA0-8C7B-F04E177F4CCB.jpeg
41E769EF-1F06-4D49-B9F6-6965C1B56AE5.png
C68A63CA-7029-42BF-BE98-E86B41EEB22E.png

... For Coppin :smh:
I kind of do, too, but as we've said, had no choice on this one. The good news with the early pair coming is, I will have plenty of time to decide if I really am good with having just one. Hope that's how I feel, really. Then I can be done with this and not have to go through any of the shenanigans on the 4th. Well, at least as long as this pair is a @tonytobacco good pair. Damn, this is going to be a good week, assuming Nike quick ships these. Hopefully grab the 11 lows Friday and have both on-deck for the weekend LOL
Man, speaking of @tonytobacco, I fear he was out walking his dog again when this all went down. He's going to be pissed.

Sole Links notified me about 1 minute before J23 App. Nothing would load on SNKRS... Once J23 came through, I tried through there... I think even had to switch back n forth a couple times... Out of nowhere, they loaded through one of the links, not even sure which one.... in line for 20-30 seconds and then Got Em. It was probably a 5 minute process.

So, what is everyone going to be chomping at the bit for next? Unless they surprise me with Playoff 8’s, I’m good until the Black/Red 11s.
Blue snakeskin 11 lows for me. After that, the black/red 11s, and the carbon gray 720s once they go on sale. And, hopefully, a 720 silver bullet. This is all I know of right now that is on my list for all of 2019. I'm sure that will change with some news about upcoming releases, though, but I sure hope not. Would love to have a slow year for once :lol:

App was tripping big time, 15 minutes later was able to order.

Attachments

• F7B5095A-ACCE-4881-A60D-D70AEE35DB3B.png
    F7B5095A-ACCE-4881-A60D-D70AEE35DB3B.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 1
Ebates is at 10% so just go to “missing cashback” and enter your order number and total... they will email you a couple time and it will get applied, $20 total
It's going to get denied because their policy is it won't work for Jordan releases.

J23 App for the win, got the notification , opened SNKRS up, on both phones, and then the screen went black then it said Jordan 4 and I hit the buy now, but then nothing but a circle, so I kinda figured it was locked up so kept swiping it off and signing in, after about 10 min it finally showed up, clicked changed my payment , hit buy said pending, and then BAM GOTEM!!!! I was so hyped. Then got home, and my daughter chose where she is going to go to college. Out of GW, Loyola, Georgetown, UMBC , and University of MD college park, (My fav college since I was a kid), and she chose UMD!!!! She is going to be a TERP!!!! So Happy, what a great day!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom