Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Me ol' nine-doubles.

ivs 001.JPG

No movement on this thread since April and all I'm seeing on NT are posts about the Infrared 6s... Is the 2019 Black Cement OG with Nike Air on the back even happening???

I'm not sure when the Black Cement 4s are dropping now, since it seems Black infrared 6s are confirmed(?) for February 2019? Where would the BC4 go?

I never had the originals. However the 99s are pretty good, much better than the remastered IV currently. Jb, just please look and give us a straighter heel, which means better height. higher wings, and make the sole to toebox flatter. Sleek please. :emoji_pray::emoji_fingers_crossed:
B12DBF7E-E639-4373-B528-B38363B8BADE.jpeg

I’m literally thinking about this comstantly and I think JB pulls a fast one on us. Just like how we didn’t get proper WC3’s this year, but got proper BC3’s I don’t think we’ll get BC4’s the right way and the splatter nonsense will release and be limited. FR4’s have been confirmed and are coming out after February if I’m not mistaken and with Black/Infra 6’s I don’t think we get proper BC4’s next year :smh: hoping to be wrong. Wore my 2012’s last night and the and I have chipping on the top part of the midsole that’s removed some of the black paint and is showing white and ruins the whole shoe :smh: need these in the worst way

....and I’m legit thinking about pulling the trigger on Maroon 6’s. They were incredibly slept on and the prices are gonna double when Black/Infra 6’s drop

the 2016 wc 4 were ok. they are really some steps above the 2012. idk maybe i really like the 99s everytime i compare. and 2016 4s aren’t good like 99s.

there’s a little curve on the 2018 bc3
meaning looking at them vs 01s. my 01s seem straight and flat. that hoops guy on IG who remakes some shoes, the one he did with the bc3 looks straighter like it should be. the tongue on his custom pair looks short and the toe ep is still little thick but more thin than the 2018 ep.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2016 wc 4 were ok. they are really some steps above the 2012. idk maybe i really like the 99s everytime i compare. and 2016 4s aren’t good like 99s.

16 WC4’s still have an odd shape but they are leagues better than ‘12 WC4’s. Those are atrocious in comparison. 99 BC4’s and WC4’s maybe the greatest retros of all time. They’re better looking than the OG’s

Back
Top Bottom