Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

go to nike.com thru ebates, so it shows as a shopping trip on your account. then resubmit and it should apply the 20 bucks.

their automated system only checks to see if you went to ndc thru ebates on the date u put that u ordered. it doesnt check what time etc.
Man good looking forgot I had Ebates so logged in and went to ndc. Then went and asked for missing rebates and got credited 34 dollars....never even used Ebates. So can I just add that money into my PayPal? Is that actual cash back? If so I saved a ton today between discos and Ebates.

Man good looking forgot I had Ebates so logged in and went to ndc. Then went and asked for missing rebates and got credited 34 dollars....never even used Ebates. So can I just add that money into my PayPal? Is that actual cash back? If so I saved a ton today between discos and Ebates.

you get your cashback balance for sent to you at the end of every month. you can choose to have it sent to your paypal automatically, thats what i have it set to.

and how did u manage to get $34 back for 10% ebates on $200? i only got $20 credited because subtotal was $200.

^^^ i think modernmade bought 2 pairs. His 10.5 and a GS size.
I also logged into ebates and added my order # for my missing cash back...it says im getting 18 bucks back since my subtotal was 180.
Yeah ! Ebates already added the money!

Capture+_2019-04-15-23-32-47.png

Needless to say, it was a great day for those that copped, got their nike promo discount in, and then Ebates. Just discounts on top of discounts on ya early pair!

Yeah ive never seen a drop that went my way like today's. Ebates with the 10% and ndc with the 20%. On an early pair of ogs.... Still can't actually believe it.

E8C3497C-C7CE-49A7-958C-99CE9A1FF12B.gif

you get your cashback balance for sent to you at the end of every month. you can choose to have it sent to your paypal automatically, thats what i have it set to.

and how did u manage to get $34 back for 10% ebates on $200? i only got $20 credited because subtotal was $200.
I had a 20 off coupon I used so my order was 174 but I also had another order for gs pair another 149.

I had a 20 off coupon unused so my order was 174 but I also had another order for gs pair another 149.
^^^ i think modernmade bought 2 pairs. His 10.5 and a GS size.
I also logged into ebates and added my order # for my missing cash back...it says im getting 18 bucks back since my subtotal was 180.
Yeah ! Ebates already added the money!

Capture+_2019-04-15-23-32-47.png
Yeah your correct I got two pair that's why it was so high....33 and some change

Lol this page is hilarious

Freaking rainking rainking practically has arthritis and was fast enough to cop today and I missed out. :smh:

Ain’t that a...

:rofl:
OH man, I no lie was just laughing my *** off for a good 45 seconds watching my delayed DVR recording of Inside The NBA after my similarly delayed watching of that epic Warriors meltdown LOL. Seriously made my day at least as much as scoring on the shock drop did.
This is, mostly, the whole point of all of this. It's driven by the shoes, but the reason I continue to be a part of this community on this site is because of dudes like you guys. People who take it serious and care ... but also GET the tongue-in-cheek aspect. Effing epically hilarious. Holy **** :lol:

Just now realizing that Ebates gave me the cash back on retail too....because I added my discos later the emails I sent them had the price before I called and had the discos taken off...

Time to call it a night. Happy for all my fellow nters who ate today.....to the rest :rofl:.. jk hope y'all cook in may.

Man i would of been happy to pay retail for an early pair...
You guys are killing me with all this disco talk which makes not copping hurt even more lol
20% from nike
10% from ebates
I'm reporting everyone

I tried copping these today but failed miserably.... my kids spring break is today so we are taking vacay to Utah.... was driving and saw a notification from sole links and opened up SNKRS and I waited for video to load and clicked buy and pooooof.... it disappeared....

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop!

IMG_0250[1].PNG

what hope do we have if Nike.com cant even find a decent shoe to photograph for their own product page jesus christ look at that stitching. It doesnt even make sense to the eye, the 2nd stitch just disappears wtf

seriously, tf is that? Looks somebody carved the edge off of the nubuck in order to make it look even to the other side... and paid no regard to the stitching they just cut that off too f it

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NIKE PIC WTFuggggggggggggg

This company got real janky real quick. I dont think Mark Parker is cut out for this...lol holy ****. If he's the one calling the shots and making the tough decisions at the right time, he's failing miserably. MISERABLY. Somewhere along the line he needed to adjust things for the China tariffs and he clearly thought he was going to get away with not paying up to keep the same standards they had going into 2018. He's learning a hard lesson in the real cost of production and its showing. What a clown. Shareholders should be clamoring for this dudes head but the shoes keep selling out. I wonder if product returns show up on their quarterly reports. As soon as it dawns on them the shareholders are going to see that these sales are significantly inflated when you take returns into consideration. He's thriving because of this ****show. The ONLY thing keeping this dudes job alive right now is US and our loyalty. Whatever you do, Mark, dont accept less on your end. Keep putting it on the workers and consumers. LOL f-ing doofus

Spoiler Alert: this wont end well for him

Last edited:
^its a photoshop fail. They took pictures of the right shoe then mirrored it and tried to copy/paste the NA logo. You can tell if you look at the picture with both shoes in it. They both have the exact same folds/wrinkles etc but the right shoe doesn’t have that weird issue with the stitches disappearing.

I just got an email from eBates telling me that I could not receive money back because they were air Jordans. Oh well, as long as I get my shoes I’m fine with it.

Last edited:
The ivs have just now appeared on sneakers uk (just notification for 4th) but no shock drop as yet

i got the email saying air jordans are excluded too...but right after that, it said

However, as a courtesy to a Valued Member, we have added this order to your account.

so i still got the $20 :nthat:

IMG_0250[1].PNG

what hope do we have if Nike.com cant even find a decent shoe to photograph for their own product page jesus christ look at that stitching. It doesnt even make sense to the eye, the 2nd stitch just disappears wtf

seriously, tf is that? Looks somebody carved the edge off of the nubuck in order to make it look even to the other side... and paid no regard to the stitching they just cut that off too f it

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NIKE PIC WTFuggggggggggggg

This company got real janky real quick. I dont think Mark Parker is cut out for this...lol holy ****. If he's the one calling the shots and making the tough decisions at the right time, he's failing miserably. MISERABLY. Somewhere along the line he needed to adjust things for the China tariffs and he clearly thought he was going to get away with not paying up to keep the same standards they had going into 2018. He's learning a hard lesson in the real cost of production and its showing. What a clown. Shareholders should be clamoring for this dudes head but the shoes keep selling out. I wonder if product returns show up on their quarterly reports. As soon as it dawns on them the shareholders are going to see that these sales are significantly inflated when you take returns into consideration. He's thriving because of this ****show. The ONLY thing keeping this dudes job alive right now is US and our loyalty. Whatever you do, Mark, dont accept less on your end. Keep putting it on the workers and consumers. LOL f-ing doofus

Spoiler Alert: this wont end well for him

So you're still complaining and yet a few hours ago you were crying because you missed out on a early drop :lol:

Never change NT, never change

Back
Top Bottom