Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Recent AJ1 news proves “true OG” 4s are inevitable in a few years. Actually might not be a bad idea to hold off on these if you’re still on the fence.

JFC that press release is garbage. And WTF ... "the first time with the the OG box"????? You mean the same damn box they've been using? I expected to see it had Nike Air on it, not Jumpman Air. Oh, I see, they mean the first time a black/cement retro IV has had that box. Whoopty doo. God they suck over there. Acknowledging and pimping how important this shoe is to the lineage, yet barely bothering to make the actual shoe the way it should be done. Way to go, Nike, way to go.

And then, on the SNKRS app, they put on there " crafted to the specs of the 1989 release...".

That ebates thing didn’t work for me.. it said you had to have logged on to EB first.. which makes sense since that’s the whole point lol

I also cringed after I purchased these and looked up to see them call they’re own IV’s bred :sick:

go to nike.com thru ebates, so it shows as a shopping trip on your account. then resubmit and it should apply the 20 bucks.

their automated system only checks to see if you went to ndc thru ebates on the date u put that u ordered. it doesnt check what time etc.

What do you mean? I don't follow 1s ...

Word is they’re releasing “True OG HI” black/red 1s on Black Friday. True OG hi as in original height and maybe shape I guess (they really need to clarify). Anyway I said that because the bred 1 hi “OG” just released 3 short years ago and they’re already releasing a supposedly better more “true to the OG” version again this year.

And then, on the SNKRS app, they put on there " crafted to the specs of the 1989 release...".
Bingo. What a joke. Nike is laughing at me because I bought them, anyway. But there's a bigger point in the long run.

Word is they’re releasing “True OG HI” black/red 1s on Black Friday. True OG hi as in original height and maybe shape I guess (they really need to clarify). Anyway I said that because the bred 1 hi “OG” just released 3 short years ago and they’re already releasing a supposedly better more “true to the OG” version again this year.

I just checked the 1s thread and DJ Folk is saying OG height, and OG cut. Color me intrigued...

A truer to form AJ1 is scheduled to release on Black Friday.

Thanks, dudes.
I hope it all turns out that way for the 1s, and more importantly, the rest of the classic OG line. Unfortunately I became a 40-something in the blink of an eye, and it will happen to everyone else, too. That's why I bought these IVs. I don't have the luxury of waiting like I did at 25 or even 35 LOL
But unless I'm dead when any true versions drop, I'll still be in and jacked for it. But I need to rock these now :stoneface:
:lol:
EDIT: Actually, I did pass on the previous releases of these BECAUSE I thought I had time, and I wasn't going to give them my money for garbage wannabe retro versions. And now, after all that, this is what we get after I sat it out for years. Goes to show you: don't trust these *******s. Hence why I'm in this time. But I ain't happy about it. Not at all :smh:

Thanks, dudes.
I hope it all turns out that way for the 1s, and more importantly, the rest of the classic OG line. Unfortunately I became a 40-something in the blink of an eye, and it will happen to everyone else, too. That's why I bought these IVs. I don't have the luxury of waiting like I did at 25 or even 35 LOL
But unless I'm dead when any true versions drop, I'll still be in and jacked for it. But I need to rock these now :stoneface:
EDIT: Actually, I did pass on the previous releases of these BECAUSE I thought I had time. And now, after all that, this is what we get after I sat it out for years. Goes to show you: don't trust these *******s. Hence why I'm in this time. But I ain't happy about it. Not at all :smh:

I feel ya.

you probably got protocol peter.

call back. somebody had to call a 2nd time. that disco worth it imo.
Bruh.....this!!!!
I called and my mission was disco !!!! I had an old promo code that expired last year in 2018, never got to use it, my first rep was not havin it. I called back and got newbie noob rep. I gave him my order number and he was like oh you got the " bred 4" :lol:
I gave him that expired promo code, he returned with " its expired ish" ....
I immediately leveled up the finesse and said..."i just had a nike chat online and they said to call in and add it. They never told me it was expired"!?
Noob rep came back with 10 percent off. I was shooting for 15 or 20% but I'll take it. Came out to 193.95 !
Reps to my NT disco fams! :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Attachments

• 20190415_215051.jpg
    20190415_215051.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 30
EDIT: Actually, I did pass on the previous releases of these BECAUSE I thought I had time, and I wasn't going to give them my money for garbage wannabe retro versions. And now, after all that, this is what we get after I sat it out for years. Goes to show you: don't trust these *******s. Hence why I'm in this time. But I ain't happy about it. Not at all :smh:

You ain’t got no mo time. :lol:

I feel ya.
Thanks, man. Try to remember what I just said the next time you think some of us are just being *****es and complaining to complain. That's all I ask. I/we are not. I still love the shoes as much as ever, and I just want what I had back again. There's no reason it can't be done. So sick of being trolled by these douches in Beaverton. Slapping loyal fanatics in the face again and again. Who does that? Anyway ...

Thanks, man. Try to remember what I just said the next time you think some of us are just being *****es and complaining to complain. That's all I ask. I/we are not. I still love the shoes as much as ever, and I just want what I had back again. There's no reason it can't be done. So sick of being trolled by these douches in Beaverton. Slapping loyal fanatics in the face again and again. Who does that?

EXACTLY. Well said.

Thanks, dudes.

Fam, Im 42 and I don't mind waiting until they come back again. I just cant ration giving them $200 for that botch of a grail. Good luck on the cop, though. I hope everyone eats who wants them

Fam, Im 42 and I don't mind waiting until they come back again. I just cant ration giving them $200 for that botch of a grail. Good luck on the cop, though. I hope everyone eats who wants them
Already got them on today's drop. And that's great. I will enjoy them ... because I have to. We are going to be 55 by the time these dips hits get them right. And THAT is not right LOL

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom