Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Told y'all.
My condolences, brotha. SMFH
i literally slept through it. My hours are bananas right now lol.

i had my phone right next to my head because i just knew if it didnt happen in the morbning then they were gonna do it in the afternoon. I woke up looked at my phone and saw 2 notifications from solelinks. I didnt even check the details for i already knew I F'd up. Nothing like waking up to a flood of dissapointment.

You called it though lol

i literally slept through it. My hours are bananas right now lol.

i had my phone right next to my head because i just knew if it didnt happen in the morbning then they were gonna do it in the afternoon. I woke up looked at my phone and saw 2 notifications from solelinks. I didnt even check the details for i already knew I F'd up. Nothing like waking up to a flood of dissapointment.

You called it though lol
Man, once it was all over and I was reading through the thread, I was a few minutes in and suddenly it occurred to me ... where's Tony? Uh oh, not again. I knew what was coming :rofl:

Is there any info on the Do the Right Thing IVs ? Or is there another thread somewhere for those? (Sucks i missed early Bred IV..but we can still eat May 4th)

Man, once it was all over and I was reading through the thread, I was a few minutes in and suddenly it occurred to me ... where's Tony? Uh oh, not again. I knew what was coming :rofl:
:lol:

man, ive been wearing the hell out of my machs in this april weather right now, theyre breaking in beautifully. That blue is something else.

:lol:

man, ive been wearing the hell out of my machs in this april weather right now, theyre breaking in beautifully. That blue is something else.
LOL I only wore mine once so far. Was just looking at them Friday in my closet and thinking, I gotta get on these. This week.

Yup, cannot wait to see in hand pictures. Canadians aint get that early release ting so I'm waiting for May to come

LOL I only wore mine once so far. Was just looking at them Friday in my closet and thinking, I gotta get on these. This week.
The more I wear them the more the brightness of the white and grays suede fades, the more i like them. They start changing shape to your foot after awhile and the footbed gets more flexible as it breaks in. Im starting to feel like a ninja

wear them in the rain to speed things up.

they dont know about these 40 dollar hitters :lol:

Just had a 20% off coupon applied via phone as well. $173 shipped. The call went straight to an overseas rep who didn’t question me one bit. I’d say they’re ripe for the picking if you want to give it a shot.

Don’t know if posted already, but some more info on the 4’s.

https://news.nike.com/news/air-jordan-4-bred

They are loving the bred nickname.
JFC that press release is garbage. And WTF ... "the first time with the the OG box"????? You mean the same damn box they've been using? I expected to see it had Nike Air on it, not Jumpman Air. Oh, I see, they mean the first time a black/cement retro IV has had that box. Whoopty doo. God they suck over there. Acknowledging and pimping how important this shoe is to the lineage, yet barely bothering to make the actual shoe the way it should be done. Way to go, Nike, way to go.

JFC that press release is garbage. And WTF ... "the first time with the the OG box"????? You mean the same damn box they've been using? I expected to see it had Nike Air on it, not Jumpman Air. Oh, I see, they mean the first time a black/cement retro IV has had that box. Whoopty doo. God they suck over there. Acknowledging and pimping how important this shoe is to the lineage, yet barely bothering to make the actual shoe the way it should be done. Way to go, Nike, way to go.
ooh boy, I cannot wait for these shock drop pics. This is going to be fun. Wish I couldve participated in it. Its about to be comedy in here the day after tomorrow.

The more I wear them the more the brightness of the white and grays suede fades, the more i like them. They start changing shape to your foot after awhile and the footbed gets more flexible as it breaks in. Im starting to feel like a ninja

wear them in the rain to speed things up.

they dont know about these 40 dollar hitters :lol:
You and me and about six other people even know. Thanks again for putting me on those bad boys. I missed the rainy season down here in L.A., though, so that ain't happening LOL

ooh boy, I cannot wait for these shock drop pics. This is going to be fun. Wish I couldve participated in it. Its about to be comedy in here the day after tomorrow.
I run a national magazine so I deal with press releases for a living. That one is atrocious. But I also understand if I worked over there and tried to do it my way, someone above me would squash it ASAP. Working in Office Space sucks, relatively speaking.
Honestly, I'm more excited for the blue snakeskin 11 lows Friday. My main source of jubilation over hitting on this early IV release is mostly not having to deal with it on release day. I just pray that my pair is solid without major issues. If it is, I'll probably take a shot at a second pair on SNKRS on release day when they launch, mostly because this is a Jordan I can low-key wear to work without feeling foolish. But I'm definitely not effing with in-store app reserves and all that ****. I know why they do it that way but mostly it just causes me headaches.

How does StockX accurately verify these shoes well before the release date when they have nothing to compare it to? Gotta be fakes getting through.

tenor.gif

:lol: apparently these dropped while I wasn't home

That ebates thing didn’t work for me.. it said you had to have logged on to EB first.. which makes sense since that’s the whole point lol

I also cringed after I purchased these and looked up to see them call they’re own IV’s bred :sick:

Back
Top Bottom