Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I don’t know what Aqua is going through but I’m right there with him. We gave birth to/lost our grandson on 3/26 and laid him to rest on 4/3. NT has seriously been a release for me... thanks to all of y’all here for keeping me laughing. I, as well, hope Aqua finds peace in what he is going through. I’m still searching for mine.
Q,
Condolences from the depths of my soul. There is nothing to rival the heartbreak and pain of losing a loved one, let alone a child. I wish you and your family all the best as you deal with this tragedy. It might not seem like it right now, but it will get better. Hang in there, brotha.

Funny thing is in 2012 quality was at an all time low yet hype was at and all time high. We still copped, camped, and paid resale for a lot of that trash
I always found that quite astounding. I refused to buy a single pair of that garbage during those dark years, and I could never understand why people were losing their minds over what was pure junk. Those years sure saved me a lot of money and headaches, though.

Tried 5x for a NDC rep to throw my 20% disco code on my order and it wouldn't accept it in the system.
Codes that start with USCS

But my friend called and used his Bday code and it went thru over the phone.

The system accepted it.

Has anyone SNKRS early drop pair shipped yet? I should have did the 2 day shipping but was trying to be quick

Has anyone SNKRS early drop pair shipped yet? I should have did the 2 day shipping but was trying to be quick
No & No smh.. Monday delivery ****ing sucks balls.. Im in Ohio.. Called yesterday like brooo how the hell people getting Thurs & Fri delivery dates.. nike rep said its impossible...they really dont kno ish

45A1479F-0B27-4367-80A2-B7F081B88585.jpeg
Pic from a well known reseller on a national FB group.They look nice imo.

Nike with the free 2 day shipping and under retail :pimp: they finally did something right this year. I think I’m gonna keep and break these out for Infinity War on the 24th, weather permitting even though I can make a quick $100 right now and make my personal pair even cheaper.

Wow, got hit with the delayed shipping info. You know what that means. Last time I got hit with that on some undercover elements, it ended up being a cancel. I can't imagine that these will be cancelled though since it was a shock drop and the general release has yet to come. Maybe now Nike can oop me with that disco code and apply it to these.

There’s approximately 1.8 million pairs of these. No one is getting cancelled.

Must double up for these. Breaking my self-imposed no double up rule. I think a lot of people will be doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom