Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

When he did the side by side comparison of the toe box on the 2012's vs 2019's, the difference was significant. However in the gif above that bulky toe box still stands out so much. :ohwell:

His size seems to always have the worst shape. His ‘18 Concords video didn’t make the shoe look great either.

I half size down on my 2012s havent bought a 4s since then do I still go half size down
Dang...you thought the 2012s ran big? I actually thought they ran a bit snug. My 2012 in my TTS was like a super exact fitment. I'm hoping these 2019s are my true to its size, my guess is that it will be considering the past years of recent retro jordans have been no problem for me sizing wise.

Q,
Condolences from the depths of my soul. There is nothing to rival the heartbreak and pain of losing a loved one, let alone a child. I wish you and your family all the best as you deal with this tragedy. It might not seem like it right now, but it will get better. Hang in there, brotha.

Rainking, you have no idea how much those words mean right now. Hope I didn't hijack the thread? Now, yall get back to the shoes. Hows that arthritis, fam?:lol:

These toe boxes look like some damn steel toe boots
8F4508B9-C11A-4CD5-B577-ED5D39C5C602.jpeg

Just got a chance to watch Chris'/Nightwing's video. They look pretty good for what it is. I did notice that the toe rand on the pair he got isn't spaced out around the midsole and grey outrigger piece as much as some photos have shown. Probably a pair to pair thing. Hoping for a pair that spaces it out a little more, but at this point it's whatever.

Bam, there it is: pair shipped. Arrive Thursday to me out here in L.A. I knew paying extra for quicker shipping was pointless. They've been dropkick shipping these releases as standard even though they don't advertise it.

I don’t know what Aqua is going through but I’m right there with him. We gave birth to/lost our grandson on 3/26 and laid him to rest on 4/3. NT has seriously been a release for me... thanks to all of y’all here for keeping me laughing. I, as well, hope Aqua finds peace in what he is going through. I’m still searching for mine.

As a man of great faith, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Also, I will do my best to keep you laughing.

Just got an email from Nike saying that my order has been delayed. Says it will ship by 4/24. I even paid for 2 day shipping. Guess it's time to call them and get some money back.

Just received another email from Nike that says the shoes have shipped and will be here tomorrow. FedEx is already in possession of them so it looks like that email earlier was a glitch. Now the wait begins. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom