Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

In Atlanta...scheduled to be here tomorrow. First w on early release.

I remember ordering my concord 11s on release day and receiving them that evening. I was in awe.

Excited for these

Last edited:
My order still just says preparing to ship, too. Somewhat ridiculous. It also says estimated delivery is Monday but I kind of don't believe that. The last few things I've ordered, especially off a SNKRS drop, showed up within two days even though I selected standard shipping. Still have hope I get these before the weekend.

Don't worry about cancellations. It likely wont happen. These "early" drops are intended to help clean out the inventory. Thats why they have done it for almost every major GR for the past few years. (Concords, BC3's, Infrared 6's etc)

If they dropped it all it once on RD, there is chance some sizes don't sell out & that is something they want to avoid. With these type of drops, you have individuals who might not even want the shoes purchase them and some who get frantic and just order them to get them early since its a "limited" allocation and they just want to be apart of this moment.

PO

Last edited:
45A1479F-0B27-4367-80A2-B7F081B88585.jpeg
Pic from a well known reseller on a national FB group.They look nice imo.

Man these look good and thats my size.. Please sneaker gawds let my pair look like this. My VI's have no #trast .. bless my IV's :lol: And I HATE that stupid white insert.. it jacks up the shape of the shoes a little too.

Shock drop pair supposed to be here Thursday but it took a whole week to get my infras from SNKRS. Go figure.

Nike with the free 2 day shipping and under retail :pimp: they finally did something right this year. I think I’m gonna keep and break these out for End Game on the 26th, weather permitting even though I can make a quick $100 right now and make my personal pair even cheaper.

Fixed:wink:

I was dead set on getting these, but as more official pics and videos come out I’m questioning my decision. These still look wonky as hell.

Jus got shipping, my pair is side to arrive Friday but i think it will arrive by Thursday. Can’t wait!

video made me lil mad I couldn't get them early, although the toe box blows, want these slimmer.

still want em, hate how the WC IV yellowed and dirty so quick, these gonna get worn to the ground snd still look good

Back
Top Bottom