Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Totally agree. And I'm pissed about it. These had SO much potential. It's almost shocking to me they half-assed these again after those other ones you mentioned. But I guess, to me, they still are a good looking shoe on-foot and will look cool to anyone who doesn't know all this pedantic sneakerhead ****. Which is basically everyone. I know, I am going against my normal stance on this stuff. But it's where I'm at on this one. Totally will get why you send them back, if you do.

I just don’t get why people can’t wait till in had to trash..beyond me :lol:
I’m sorry but these here are La :emoji_fire:‘s

DACD429A-BCE5-4D87-AF9C-DD3866F10A90.jpeg

I just don’t get why people can’t wait till in had to trash..beyond me :lol:
I’m sorry but these here are La :emoji_fire:‘s
Come on, dude. It's clear as day from every video and photo what is wrong with these from the OG angle. It's not a great retro. That doesn't mean, as I have said about these, there is no enjoyment to be had. There is. A lot. I just don't get why some of y'all can't get what others of us are saying without understanding the point. Whatever. One day, years from now, when Nike finally does these right, you will. And you'll be all about it, too. Remember this release when that day arrives :lol:

Come on, dude. It's clear as day from every video and photo what is wrong with these from the OG angle. It's not a great retro. That doesn't mean, as I have said about these, there is no enjoyment to be had. There is. A lot. I just don't get why some of y'all can't get what others of us are saying without understanding the point. Whatever. One day, years from now, when Nike finally does these right, you will. And you'll be all about it, too. Remember this release when that day arrives :lol:
Either way I need a pair

Very tempted to double up but with travis 1s out the day before think its got to be 1 & 1 then i enter retirement. Also please EU shock drop tonight, Nike did it for 6s and concord xi so why not these

Fast forward to about the 11 min mark.

After watching this and Nightwings review last night I think they look good. I see some of the purist points of course. However when Wing had his 2012 pair next to these, these definitely looked a touch higher. Could be the fact his ‘12 pair was dogged out but hey *shrug* I’ll be in for a pair on RD.

I think these look great... to each his/her own.. my pair arrives Friday. Hyped to have a pair again after quickly selling my 2012..

the funny thing is even the girl in nightwings video said the nike air was crooked... its all good though when i wear these nobody is going to examine the back... still copping 2 pairs just cuz it has nike air in the back

Every page. Sell your pair and get out of the thread man.

You don’t like them(but for some reason purchased them). We get it. Move on already.
THis right here, it seems there are like 3 people in this thread, that continue to bash the shoe. THe height was clearly higher than the 2012 andhello they are a 3/4 shoe anyway , not a high top. Just dont understand the continued hate. WE GET IT, YOU ARE NOT HAPPY , move on and let the people that are super happy with the shoe enjoy the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom