Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Man. Getting pretty antsy about getting a pair now. 2 weeks to go huh? The wait is real.

what state G? Im convinced that most of you who have shipping by friday lives on the west coast, and technically your orders was placed @ 3pm pst (cut off time for shipping imo) while majority was 6pm est.

Mine says delivered by Friday and I’m in Houston.

519253827870785546.png

Just Shipped :lol:
Yeah dude. It's nothing to do with what state you're in or the time zone. They are all coming from the same place: Memphis. At least as far as I have ever seen. Giant corporate accounts don't have the same shipping rules and cutoff times as people like us. As evidenced by a load of us getting shipping info at basically 11 PM Memphis time LOL

I don’t know :lol:
Keep 'em. I'm the same as you on this stuff and I've skipped some "grails" because of it. But these still look reasonably good. Only alternative is to wait another who knows how many years. As I've said, I don't feel like I have that luxury anymore :rofl:

Keep 'em. I'm the same as you on this stuff and I've skipped some "grails" because of it. But these still look reasonably good. Only alternative is to wait another who knows how many years. As I've said, I don't feel like I have that luxury anymore :rofl:

Yeah but these will go down as by far the worst of all the Black/Red Jordan’s this year. The 1, 6, and 11 are all gonna be high quality retros, and then there’s these............

Yeah but these will go down as by far the worst of all the Black/Red Jordan’s this year. The 1, 6, and 11 are all gonna be high quality retros, and then there’s these............
Totally agree. And I'm pissed about it. These had SO much potential. It's almost shocking to me they half-assed these again after those other ones you mentioned. But I guess, to me, they still are a good looking shoe on-foot and will look cool to anyone who doesn't know all this pedantic sneakerhead ****. Which is basically everyone. I know, I am going against my normal stance on this stuff. But it's where I'm at on this one. Totally will get why you send them back, if you do.

Still waiting on my men's pair to ship....my gs pair shipped around 6. Hope there ain't no delays going out of town Sunday for 9 days. Need em before then.

Back
Top Bottom