Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Everyone is going crazy over the toe box not being slanted needs to chill out. When the toe box is slanted it’s low and literally sitting on top of your toes when you walk. Then the shoe gets the wrinkles on the durabuck. Which looks dumb and beat. A little space in that area will reduce the wrinkle and keep the shoe looking new.

All I want to know is, is the midsole paint on these gonna chip and crack immediately like the last retro because if so, I’ll just save my money.

Yup...don't get me wrong...I'm not a hater....Just pointing these out now that we're seeing multiple pairs in hand. Can't wait to get a pair, and super bitter still I got the L on the shock drop.
Wasnt aiming that comment on you, but do the people a few pages back that were complaining a ton.
We all know what JB can do for better or worse lol, luckily these aint so bad.
For those talking about the toe box...

^ one is choked by the factory lacejob and the other is broken in with no laces at all...what kinda comparison is that?
The OGs are deadstock just not laced. You can see the OGs had similar toe box coming over the top of your toes not right at the toe

^ one is choked by the factory lacejob and the other is broken in with no laces at all...what kinda comparison is that?

Are you serious?.....so because the laces are choked up that is affecting the toe box?....its clear to see that even if you let the laces loose that the toebox will still be the same and look just like the OG.....come on now

Pic looks hella distorted
That person just scrunched the official Nike pics
Even the Nike Air in the insole looks stumpy

I mean look at this pic and the pic above
They’re not even close
Dunno what that guy is tryna push by saying they slim :lol:
The spread of misinformation :smh:

42FACA10-B04A-4A58-A3E8-2B8575D2D167.png

The black part of the midsole, is already cracking on the medial side of his left shoe, in this video.

Skip to the 6:30 mark

Just after that shot is this one. The mark is 6:37, 7 seconds after the frame you mentioned. It’s not there on the medial side left shoe. If it truly was a crack in the paint you would see white. Every other angle on that medial side left shows no white from a crack. The only thing it could’ve been was a reflection from the light in the room. Probably from a flex point on the midsole.

It’s been years since paint has cracked on a midsole.

99B7B606-A781-46FD-9345-8EBBCBF0A7A5.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom