Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

17E0BFCC-F367-49D9-9A87-0D8511BA973D.jpeg
tumblr_pcx9dyJblV1w41cu7o1_400.gif
:lol: I couldnt help it.
Take this rep.

A++++++ execution!

In the end there just shoes.....a material possession that means absolutely nothing. Ive been feeling that way lately about all these shoes and had a wake up call last night when my dad had a stroke. He's currently not doing well at all and just makes you realize what matters in life. And it ain't shoes. Enjoy them but don't obsess. Peace.

Man let me tell you I don’t really trip if I get a pair or how they look. Your right material possessions doesn’t mean that much to me as well. In Sept my pops passed from being in a coma, that wk after burying him my wife found out we were expecting our first child. But early March and 6 months into the pregnancy my wife had a seizure and we lost our child.

So I definitely understand where your coming from. It makes a lot of the stuff I would typically argue and get serious about seem insignificant.

Are you serious?.....so because the laces are choked up that is affecting the toe box?....its clear to see that even if you let the laces loose that the toebox will still be the same and look just like the OG.....come on now
commenting moreso on the IG caption of “sleek new shape for 2019”

Keep the photos coming guys! The nike air placement looks but a jarring but still in for a pair! Seems like Friday will be the last day for Nike to do an early EU drop so guess i’m getting up early on 4 May!

I couldn't wear jeans like these. i would feel like HBK every time I am getting undressed...
giphy.gif

You're rocking NTDenim Rusty? Say it ain't so :smh:

All I want to know is, is the midsole paint on these gonna chip and crack immediately like the last retro because if so, I’ll just save my money.

They won't, and that's one of their biggest points of appeal for me because I'm pretty unimpressed but the execution on these otherwise. That picture on the last page is just the light hitting a stress crease.

e01e46d003.png

Both are size 10, 2019 Black Cement IV compared to 2013 Toro Bravo IVs
The height difference is very noticeable, glad that they made it a higher cut.
My only complaint would be the durabuck edges not being a complete grey/white but they're still more visible than the 2012s so I'll take it.
The toe box could have used a better slant but it's not the worst. Other than that and the slightly off centered Nike Air, I'm pretty happy. Can't wait for them to drop in May

Everyone is going crazy over the toe box not being slanted needs to chill out. When the toe box is slanted it’s low and literally sitting on top of your toes when you walk. Then the shoe gets the wrinkles on the durabuck. Which looks dumb and beat. A little space in that area will reduce the wrinkle and keep the shoe looking new.

Who's mans!!!!??? :lol:

The OGs are deadstock just not laced. You can see the OGs had similar toe box coming over the top of your toes not right at the toe

The whole toe box issue is the banana shape. This is abundantly clear in the recent videos just posted. It's turrible!! Looking at/comparing the shoe from above will do no good in making this point. :lol:

Sorry for your loss to brother.....most definitely don't take anything for granted. We run a corner store for the past twenty years and he's the most humble guy you'll meet. All our customers love him because he is a rare breed....never thought he was better than anyone and never spent money on anything. Drives a 2500 dollar car and still shops at Goodwill. Hurts man. Never smoked or drinked a day in his life...69 years old.

That's great character that he has. It's a process man trust me it really is. I pray that he recovers and when he does man spend all the free time you have with him. I still remember my father last words to me while he was on hospice as vivid as yesterday, "thank you".

ugh

Im trying really hard to look past that Nike Air, its ridiculous looking
I keep thinking tab swap but damn, we finally got NA back and i still have to swap the tabs out??? F!

Everything else is a distant second in the complaint dept. I can iron the toe, i cant fix the tongue liner. But holy godamn tf am i supposed to do about that horrible NA? Why do they feel the need to do this kind of silly **** to us everytime? I almost want to go visit the Nike Campus with these on and ask every single person there wtf? and point to my heel. I dare them to chuckle or brush it off too, you know you see that ****. Rub his nose in it like a dog. Might as well put the N on the nubuck on the next release. Maybe it needs a longer tail on the swoosh too. Make it extend all the way to the toe box, f it. Goofy bastards

Back
Top Bottom