Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

after those pics still only one pair.

they didnt even try just slapped nike air on the shoe

That NIKE looks like it’s trying to run away or it crossed up AIR real good. Somebody do comparison pics with th 99’s please.

EE061B26-DABE-4348-891A-6CC8FF65288F.jpeg
Someone on FB using the pics from champs that a NT’er posted to sell some fakes.This guy is asking for a legit check on this pair,after people say legit,he’s going to purchase and get shipped completely different shoes.I tried mentioning that the pics originated from NT but the info is falling on deaf ears.

Someone on FB using the pics from champs that a NT’er posted to sell some fakes.This guy is asking for a legit check on this pair,after people say legit,he’s going to purchase and get shipped completely different shoes.I tried mentioning that the pics originated from NT but the info is falling on deaf ears.

Haha some people are just scum. Those were my pics. I’ll be tagging everything from here on out. Complete a holes I tell ya.

All these lame *** scammers

you did your part.

Exactly. All he can do is alert. The rest is up to the buyer to listen. This is discouraging. I just hope no one from here took these pics to get a sell.
I heard about BigJ getting taken by a fellow NT’er a year or so ago,but I’ve had mostly positive experiences with sellers on this forum.I’ve never received fakes.

I’ve bought and sold on these boards for years and never had a problem...Used to see issues every now and again back in the old days but recently it’s very infrequent...

Unfortunately nothing is 100% fool proof when it comes the aftermarket...

As for those champs pics...They were shotgunned all over the place right after they got posted up...Several sneaker info sites used them...The scumbag could’ve gotten from anywhere...

In the end there just shoes.....a material possession that means absolutely nothing. Ive been feeling that way lately about all these shoes and had a wake up call last night when my dad had a stroke. He's currently not doing well at all and just makes you realize what matters in life. And it ain't shoes. Enjoy them but don't obsess. Peace.

Id take a bullet or 10 for my dad. Definitely praying your pops makes a speedy recovery so you can go back to worrying about unimportant ish like kicks fam. Infinitely more important then anything material.

Back
Top Bottom