Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

23D04994-C314-499B-AF7E-748BDB0F9856.jpeg
7B4E37DF-34C3-4DD4-BFB7-103CA6EE4A51.jpeg
9D5AFA4F-9CC9-45A4-B535-38187F6771C7.jpeg
50C4DB65-B2D5-4DF4-90DA-C698983C367E.jpeg
380CAA97-43AC-437B-B2E5-93E853713F8B.jpeg
DAE0AF20-B4AB-428A-B49E-AE659E99E5A7.jpeg
8CDBFC93-B225-42A9-A033-74A8F6D1BD82.jpeg

Mine arrived and made my modifications (toebox reshape and contrast edging added)

moved the goal posts? Nah. You just pulled the typical NTer move. Read a post, picked and chose your talking points and ignored what you wanted to...all for the sake of arguing.

Whatever folk. Do you

Like I said, not here to argue with you kiddo. Especially over some dumb sh*t like that.
:lol: :lol: Miss me with this nonsense famb. You had no idea what you were talking about. You're just having an issue with someone correcting you .

Last edited:
I got a question has anybody ordered pairs from StockX and got a Confirmation that the seller shipped to StockX for verification ?

Prices are pretty good I just don’t want to tie up my money and the shipper doesn’t ship & I have to send an email to StockX to get the money back I don’t want to do all that for a shoe that hasn’t released yet

Not even mom and pops got the shoes
At least in nyc and I have been checking out 2 stores that sell early that don’t have the shoes in
I just shipped my shock drop pair to StockX. I said I wasn’t gonna buy these but I couldn’t resist copping when I got the alert. They’re ok in person but both shoes had flaws I couldn’t live with. I’ll pick up a pair on RD.

Honestly this release is kinda like if Zion had a wide open fast break and just decides to lay the ball up. Still works but could’ve easily been a highlight reel 360 dunk.

Mine arrived and made my modifications (toebox reshape and contrast edging added)

This is the first pair I've seen compared to the WC where they wings do NOT look higher.....interesting.

To the guy who sold his shock drop...WTF...why? You didn't want them? Or you wanted to make a few bucks and try to cop on RD?

I just shipped my shock drop pair to StockX. I said I wasn’t gonna buy these but I couldn’t resist copping when I got the alert. They’re ok in person but both shoes had flaws I couldn’t live with. I’ll pick up a pair on RD.

Honestly this release is kinda like if Zion had a wide open fast break and just decides to lay the ball up. Still works but could’ve easily been a highlight reel 360 dunk.

What flaws?

Before I read the end I was about to say your toe box looked good & white rands were prevalent. Let us know what you did to accomplish both. Iron? Razor to the edges?

Finally received mine today, which put me in a good mood until I came home to ambulances, and cop cars parked in front of my house and right across the street. Come to find out my neighbor right across the street from me (really great guy, actually went drinking with him before) hung himself overnight (I literally talked to him when I got home last night, and laughed with him as I went into the house). And I spent the last 2 hours in shock watching his parents, Ex, Brother, and sisters and all sorts of family show up and just grieve outside of his house before even being able to walk into my house about 15 minutes ago. So, I got my 4's finally and I haven't opened the package yet. I'll probably open them up after I get home from the movies tonight with my brother. This day is just a bummer. Literally the only good thing to come out of this week has been copping and receiving the shoes. Everything else has been a turd sandwich. Okay, sorry to be a Debbie Downer over here. Just checking in to let everyone know the n00b got their pair while sitting here shocked and depressed and trying to just get everything processed. Sorry.

Finally received mine today, which put me in a good mood until I came home to ambulances, and cop cars parked in front of my house and right across the street. Come to find out my neighbor right across the street from me (really great guy, actually went drinking with him before) hung himself overnight (I literally talked to him when I got home last night, and laughed with him as I went into the house). And I spent the last 2 hours in shock watching his parents, Ex, Brother, and sisters and all sorts of family show up and just grieve outside of his house before even being able to walk into my house about 15 minutes ago. So, I got my 4's finally and I haven't opened the package yet. I'll probably open them up after I get home from the movies tonight with my brother. This day is just a bummer. Literally the only good thing to come out of this week has been copping and receiving the shoes. Everything else has been a turd sandwich. Okay, sorry to be a Debbie Downer over here. Just checking in to let everyone know the n00b got their pair while sitting here shocked and depressed and trying to just get everything processed. Sorry.
Sorry to hear about your neighbor. That’s terrible.

:frown: prayers sent

Damn dude
Prayers sent

Thoughts and prayers sent to you and his family. I had a neighbor do the same thing. Stay positive. Glad you got your pair though.

What size ?

Yep, ironed the toebox to get the slope and took a exacto knife and scraped the edges to revel the white material underneath to give it the contrast

Word. Keep us posted on how long the toe box lasts like that with wear.

Back
Top Bottom