Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Missed the early access today. But still on pace to get my 6 pair. 3 down, 2 pre-orders , only need 1 on release day!!!!!

What's the consistency like between all your pairs in terms of wing height and toe box? Congrats BTW...I've got zero pairs....

Gotta call

On chat they won’t do ****

This is 100% false. I've had plenty of luck through Nike Chat. But I always do it immediately after placing the order. And I always make sure to mention that I'm a very loyal / good customer.

Recently I got 20% off Concords, then 25% off Concords (first pair was stolen), and very recently 10% off those purple Air Max 1s.

I should (fingers crossed) get a birthday code on May 1st, so I'll hopefully be able to apply it on these.

Just noticed they did another drop this morn, there must be a lot of these things. Not eem mad I didn’t see it since they never give me access on early drops anyway, even on non hype Js that are sitting. But yet, they had a reserve for me on Nike app for those trash cap/gown 13s in men and gs yesterday. :lol: :smh:

Anyways, I’ll grab my pair(s) at foot stores and get some reward coupons. Hopefully them TS1s end up at a couple footstores too.

Damn West Coast time zone ... I was in the shower when this all happened. Would like to get a second pair. Oh well, next weekend it is, I guess. Been wearing my shock drop pair here and there, they look pretty good.

This is 100% false. I've had plenty of luck through Nike Chat. But I always do it immediately after placing the order. And I always make sure to mention that I'm a very loyal / good customer.

Recently I got 20% off Concords, then 25% off Concords (first pair was stolen), and very recently 10% off those purple Air Max 1s.

I should (fingers crossed) get a birthday code on May 1st, so I'll hopefully be able to apply it on these.
hey men, how you do that? they send you email copuon? or just tell them give u discount or else
thanks

Might head out to the outlets today
Maybe someone returned an early pair and I’ll find my size on the hashwall with 30% off

On desktop is snkrs website better, or snkrs app (I can install the apk)?
For me depends on the type of release. Desktop if it’s a normal release or draw, as it has had less problems for me. App is almost required for surprise drops for notifications or releases like today’s scratch & sniff. I also prefer app due to easy checkout with touch/face id.

Btw, just got off chat and had my 10% discount code applied, “as a one time courtesy” since release drops aren’t eligible. Had several gift cards applied as well. Pair number 3 secured for mix & match.:nthat:

Picked up the shock drop from SNKRS and they feel like bricks on the feet. Similar to the 2014 infrared 6s. Not even the BC3, the M5 and the 19 infrared 6 feel this uncomfortable.

SMH @ Nike for charging 2 bills for these.

I'm gonna use my phone on RD, but for my 2nd account will either use snkrs.com or snkrs app on a desktop so fingerprint checkout won't be an option for desktop.

I'm gonna use my phone on RD, but for my 2nd account will either use snkrs.com or snkrs app on a desktop so fingerprint checkout won't be an option for desktop.

BTW...how did you all know to scratch that last pic? B/c SL stated to do so? Maybe I'm too old for that to be intuitive; the article said nothing about how to access that.

BTW...how did you all know to scratch that last pic? B/c SL stated to do so? Maybe I'm too old for that to be intuitive; the article said nothing about how to access that.
SL and J23 said it was scratch

im sure you'll be fine on RD

DA05891B-51A5-4755-9B7F-6BEB564BFD92.gif

Just done the scratch now in eu and it says ive unlocked early access and all it says is ‘notify me’ no size run, nothing! Release day it is

Back
Top Bottom