Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Was able to score a pair on the early access after J23 posted.

Not even for me tho copped for my compadre.

I want them but enh I still have the ones from a few years ago. I'm honestly over the retro Js. Moved on to comfort and Team Puma but I was glad I secured easily for him.

Made up for the rock hitting my windshield right before. :sick:

Was able to score a pair on the early access after J23 posted.

Not even for me tho copped for my compadre.

I want them but enh I still have the ones from a few years ago. I'm honestly over the retro Js. Moved on to comfort and Team Puma but I was glad I secured easily for him.

Made up for the rock hitting my windshield right before. :sick:

Yeah I just ordered these Isaiah Thomas joints he was rocking against the bulls in 89’. Like 80 bucks. Puma been doin their thing lately.

7DBCDB93-DC93-42B0-B5E2-7FF51412AA72.jpeg

That has me torn right now because I’ll prbly grab myself a 2nd pair knowing this shock pair won’t ever see the box again ... BUT then the wife will want... anybody in here do tab swaps? :nerd: I’m sure her 2012’s are still ds :lol:

Picked up the shock drop from SNKRS and they feel like bricks on the feet. Similar to the 2014 infrared 6s. Not even the BC3, the M5 and the 19 infrared 6 feel this uncomfortable.

SMH @ Nike for charging 2 bills for these.

Wow. That bad huh? >D

hey men, how you do that? they send you email copuon? or just tell them give u discount or else
thanks

I have had luck getting on chat and just nicely explaining that I'm interested in purchasing something soon, and was wondering if there's a coupon code they could share. They usually chat back with the code, and also e-mail it to you.

Obviously you can't ask for a code every week, but every once in a while shouldn't be an issue.

I know I asked this question a few pages back and only one person answered but does anybody else have loose insoles on their Jordan 4s

Sarcastic or not It's true. What kills me is that those OG's are gonna either die or simple be museum pieces.

Gentry's ideology was/is warped.

If he said that philosophy recently it's 10x more completely ridiculous now then in the 00's even. At least then people were wearing some og's still.

Back
Top Bottom