Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

NT,
When Nike/JB made these heel tab panels, assuming the top portion of the logo is glued, looks to me that the design flaw is the check protruding too far up to the right. If you “check it out”,
Ha get it, there’s zero room to shift it on the heel tab vs stitching. The Air is centered, but they got a bunk nike check.

giphy.gif

These r going to be easy to get my finish line has 10 pairs of 9 1/2 and it’s a small store!!

Yeah guys. That nike being off centered totally kills it. So please, dont buy it. Your ocd and me thank you. More chances for me for me to cop. We all win.

Fellas chill lmao the 99s NIKE was off centered :lol:

oh well 2 weeks still of wearing my shock drop pair, and not a crease in sight! Wayyy better than 2012 pair by far

Don't y'all feel bad about doing this **** ONE bit. I'm the same EXACT way with the Black Cement 4's, and Nike Vandals....

WP_20170219_23_25_06_Rich.jpg

WP_20180228_20_52_37_Rich+.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I took the THIS photo of the Black Cement's back in the Winter of 2018, and have grabbed a pair of the 2008's (CDP) since then. I'm lookin' to add 3 more pairs of 1999's, and 4 to 6 pairs of the 2019's, when it's ALL said & done. And HOPEFULLY an OG pair, some day. My 2 favorite sneakers of ALL-TIME. When something is a TRUE grail, there ain't NO limit to how many of them you have, IMHO. And that's with ANYTHING.

8)

Tell em fam.

I bought the @j23app after the first drop of these and didn’t get a notification for the second drop. I have an iPhone with the push notifications enabled for this app. Do I need to have the app open to get the notifications?

For those that have them, do they fit like 2012's? I remember having a size 10.5 and fit a bit snug. Following year I had to half size up on the Toro 4s and fit better.
What are you in recent 4s? I’ve always been a 10.5 in 4s and these fit the same to me. Actually I do remember 1 shoe from the 2012 black cement 4s fitting way tighter. These def have a tad more room in 10.5

I bought the @j23app after the first drop of these and didn’t get a notification for the second drop. I have an iPhone with the push notifications enabled for this app. Do I need to have the app open to get the notifications?

No lol

I get the notifications every time from J23

I have a I phone too

Rather have off center Nike Air than paint cracking.

They fixed the paint cracking issues a while ago. Didn’t know there was a debate on rather having one or the other. There’s no excuse on the brands part. They had it centered in 89/99. How in 2019 with better designs and tech can they not get it. Just facts.

They fixed the paint cracking issues a while ago. Didn’t know there was a debate on rather having one or the other. There’s no excuse on the brands part. They had it centered in 89/99. How in 2019 with better designs and tech can they not get it. Just facts.
Dont believe there was any debate. I think he was just comparing to the last release and its main issue of the cracking.

In my opinion. One of two possibilities. The off set Nike Air was def by design to separate this version from the 99. The other, they just got too lazy to change the tab size itself to make it work.

This REALLY sucks too, because the overall font is bolder of more OG like. You already they were gonna **** it up tho. I don't see why any of y'all were surprised. With that said, the **** is my least worry about these. As if said countless times before. The overall height, and shape matters to me the MOST.

Back
Top Bottom