Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

In my opinion. One of two possibilities. The off set Nike Air was def by design to separate this version from the 99. The other, they just got too lazy to change the tab size itself to make it work.

That's complete BS. All they had to do was make the swoosh, and font bolder. Problem solved. That **** ain't nothing but them trolling us by messing things up, as usual.

Can't wait for this work week to be over with. Need these 4s already especially after seeing everyone have these except me on here lol.

Fellas chill lmao the 99s NIKE was off centered :lol:

Yeah, no they weren’t.

91771D65-1EB7-44CD-8F58-60DA771ADBA2.png

910A2D2F-8A02-473B-86F3-36B8CB919BB2.png

Double up pair will be here Tuesday :nthat:...

Since there’s a bunch of these I wonder if FTL will be good with letting people use some of these coupons next weekend...Wouldn’t be able to say no for under retail...

B62E6E41-F99F-4C1F-8BD9-C326DCDB42E6.gif
Back in for the time being.Hopefully no more soda talk in a shoe thread.It's funny that it was allowed for so long considering favorite musicians or cd’s was quickly redirected soon after it started in other threads.Not trying to hate but it got annoying quick even though mods and admins have frequented this thread.

yes and tab swap with the quickness

World with no tab swap.... dang. I think Id have to take Jumpman I hate bad shape. However its hard because I always remember the Nike Air being the focal point of these shoes as a kid but sacrifices must be made.

Also bad shape and materials ruin a shoe from all angles. Youd have some og's from the front at least with jumpman option.

Back
Top Bottom