Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I went on Champs website and they didn't have these on the launch calendar. Do we know of they are getting them?

How bad is it that I only have a 6 minute head start on footlocker? Any way to change that?
At this point the best you can do is add another minute to it. Depending on your store locations, size and quantities available, 6 or 7 minutes may suffice for this huge general release.
Check in at a store or use the codes that’s been posted here. Remember to then change them back to your local stores after gaining that extra min.
footlocker.com/launchreservation

Yeah, no they weren’t.

91771D65-1EB7-44CD-8F58-60DA771ADBA2.png

910A2D2F-8A02-473B-86F3-36B8CB919BB2.png
Who gives a heck at this point in time. Either you get em or you don’t. I didnt have the 99 pair only the 2012 pair, and these 2019 pair by far is way better than the 2012. So what the NIKE is off Quality on Point! still no crease

Don't y'all feel bad about doing this **** ONE bit. I'm the same EXACT way with the Black Cement 4's, and Nike Vandals....

WP_20170219_23_25_06_Rich.jpg

WP_20180228_20_52_37_Rich+.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I took the THIS photo of the Black Cement's back in the Winter of 2018, and have grabbed a pair of the 2008's (CDP) since then. I'm lookin' to add 3 more pairs of 1999's, and 4 to 6 pairs of the 2019's, when it's ALL said & done. And HOPEFULLY an OG pair, some day. My 2 favorite sneakers of ALL-TIME. When something is a TRUE grail, there ain't NO limit to how many of them you have, IMHO. And that's with ANYTHING.

8)

Damn those the Kyle Reese Terminator’s? I was looking for those forever and gave up

Back
Top Bottom