Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Hmm. My champ app went from platinum with round $500 to not even plat anymore. These updates they did on the apps are bunk. Old ones lagged, but at least loaded accurate info. And gave a heads up when it was about to reset the $.

FC0D04A0-9A31-4BC4-B316-92D2EF63EF86.png

I may have gone a bit overboard this year already :wow:
Btw still looking for a houston area ftl code

Attachments

• 58B6E6F2-AA95-4C0C-9781-B987C8BCF87C.png
    58B6E6F2-AA95-4C0C-9781-B987C8BCF87C.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 40
Dude, that’s not even the worst of it. The medial side of the right shoe is a sight to behold. I’ve seen worse though. And to be fair, I have worn the hell out of these the past 6 1/2 years.

I've probably worn mine less than 10 times.

I didn't know they cracked up front also.

I was wondering if I should try to sell them or throw them in the gym rotation.

I've probably worn mine less than 10 times.

I didn't know they cracked up front also.

I was wondering if I should try to sell them or throw them in the gym rotation.
Wow.I’ve probably worn these 80-100 times over the years. It’s my favorite shoe ever. They almost immediately became my beaters.

Honestly you probably couldn’t get much for them now. So if I were you, I’d beat the hell out of them.

Who knows, I might still break these out every now and again. Either that or keep them in the box until they completely crumble. Lol.

Damn those the Kyle Reese Terminator's? I was looking for those forever and gave up

I feel you man. It took me 13 years, to find the 2002/03 Retro's. I found them on this old Japanese website, back in 2015. I didn't even know if the site was still running, but I sent a email to him telling him that they were my grails, and luckily he had two size 12's left DS, and I copped with the quickness! Ironically, while I was in the process of making the deal for those, Nike released the NikeLab Special Project retro, outta nowhere, I lucked up and doubled on release day, and copped another pair off ebay a year later, for $200.

The 2015's uppers, and details are more true to the OG's, but the straps are different, and they have all white outsoles. Plus, for some reason they made the back strip grey. They're also VERY uncomfortable. The 2003-04 retro's are better in every way, except for the AF1 High details.

WP_20171207_15_48_39_Rich.jpg

WP_20180619_13_19_29_Rich.jpg

The second pic is a pair of my 2015's, that a had the back strips painted, and sole swapped. I couldn't stand the unnecessary changes, and took matters in my own hands.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mods, I wasn't trying to change this to the Vandal appreciation thread, I was just responding to the reply.

8)

Last edited:

I feel you man. It took me 13 years, to find the 2002/03 Retro's. I found them on this old Japanese website, back in 2015. I didn't even know if the site was still running, but I sent a email to him telling him that they were my grails, and luckily he had two size 12's left DS, and I copped with the quickness! Ironically, while I was in the process of making the deal for those, Nike released the NikeLab Special Project retro, outta nowhere, I lucked up and doubled on release day, and copped another pair off ebay a year later, for $200.

The 2015's uppers, and details are more true to the OG's, but the straps are different, and they have all white outsoles. Plus, for some reason they made the back strip grey. They're also VERY uncomfortable. The 2003-04 retro's are better in every way, except for the AF1 High details.

WP_20171207_15_48_39_Rich.jpg

WP_20180619_13_19_29_Rich.jpg

The second pic is a pair of my 2015's, that a had the back strips painted, and sole swapped. I couldn't stand the unnecessary changes, and took matters in my own hands.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mods, I wasn't trying to change this to the Vandal appreciation thread, I was just responding to the reply.

8)
Damn dude that is so sick that you actually found you pairs. I prob won’t ever get a chance at these unless I visit Japan one day.

You should post this in the Vandal thread so it can live on.

Back
Top Bottom