Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah I think they are just gonna combine all 3 stores into 1 app(account)
So instead of being able to go 3/3 and pickup 3 pairs
You can only pickup one
I guess you just have to create other accounts to be able to grab multiple pairs

You can only pickup one
I guess you just have to create other accounts to be able to grab multiple pairs

dont you put that devil on us...

That would be ignorant if they combined all the stores. What’s the point of different store names if they’re gonna be handled as one? If true, it’s def so they can start shipping everyone’s 2nd/3rd pair to goat.

That would be ignorant if they combined all the stores. What’s the point of different store names if they’re gonna be handled as one? If true, it’s def so they can start shipping everyone’s 2nd/3rd pair to goat.

It's a little conspiracy crazy but I feel the same way. Like what's the point of doing that :lol: I still don't see how a partnership with Goat is helping anyone who wants to cop day 1 at retail.

And imagine that combo crap when Concords dropped.. everybody wanted 2+ pairs.

Both FA and FL apps have been really janky for me too. Both reset after buying a ton of Concords and Infra VI's from both which made no sense. Then my FA one wouldn't update the with the last two purchases I made: XI's and Pink I's. Both still say Gold and Platinum on the top left and I can get 10 min HS's though so I guess I'm fine for now.

BUT peep this; I called FA about the two transactions which they said they will add but wont show up for like 2 weeks or so. Apparently, they are about to make one big app that houses all Foot stores: FA, FTL, Champs.. might even include ESB. IDK how true it is but this is what the rep said. He also said we would still be able to do app reserves when the overhaul is complete.

We'll see.

Now that you mention that mine "reset" after Concords too. Telling me to spend X to maintain.

you guys think this bred iv is more popular thean jordan vi infrared? i buy 2 pairs of infrared during release day with no issue.

black infrared 6s is like my all time favorite Jordan sneaker. I prefer those over these bred 4s if I only had to choose one, sorry folks I know this is the 4s thread lol. With that said, these bred 4s seem more hype and in demand to the general public than the infrared 6s like 2 months ago. I think another factor besides the 4s model always being popular is that it's been a longer wait since the last retro of the bred 4s.

black infrared 6s is like my all time favorite Jordan sneaker. I prefer those over these bred 4s if I only had to choose one, sorry folks I know this is the 4s thread lol. With that said, these bred 4s seem more hype and in demand to the general public than the infrared 6s like 2 months ago. I think another factor besides the 4s model always being popular is that it's been a longer wait since the last retro of the bred 4s.

The Infrared 6 is kinda plain too. It's one of those if you know then you know shoes imo.

My all time favorite is the Fire Red 4 and the black/red 11. Your move JB....give us the Fire Reds that been rumored.

The Iceberg was all over them Air Jordan 4's!

R-498830-1407528371-2295.jpeg.jpg

You can only pickup one

I hate them for this :smh:. Praying it don’t happen.

Back
Top Bottom