Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah buddy! My avi says it all

Tinker is a brilliant designer, the way the shoe all works together is a marvel IMHO. Best colorway of the best model, by the best designer.

2s00nyu.gif

Which are more popular/in demand....BC3 or BC4? I think people generally like 3s better...for me it's the 4s. I recall back in the day when I got the 4s (i.e. "the newer Jordans) and saw people with 3s on (i.e. "last year's Jordans)...I thought they looked so lame and boring compared to the bigger heel tab, wings, mesh, and more stylized midsole on the 4s. I still think the 3s look so plain compared to the 4s.

Which are more popular/in demand....BC3 or BC4? I think people generally like 3s better...for me it's the 4s. I recall back in the day when I got the 4s (i.e. "the newer Jordans) and saw people with 3s on (i.e. "last year's Jordans)...I thought they looked so lame and boring compared to the bigger heel tab, wings, mesh, and more stylized midsole on the 4s. I still think the 3s look so plain compared to the 4s.
Honestly I like the 3 models better than the 4s.... something bout em

That's how I felt about the Vs when they released. Made the IVs look really outdated. The Vs had a nicer tongue showcasing the Jumpman, the 3M, nice mesh, clear soles.

Reactions: ARK
That's how I felt about the Vs when they released. Made the IVs look really outdated. The Vs had a nicer tongue showcasing the Jumpman, the 3M, nice mesh, clear soles.

I felt that way too about each subsequent model until the 7. I didn't feel that had anything over the 6, and I was deeply disappointed that it didn't have visible air or anything else unique. I was impressed by the full neoprene booty though, as I kept getting holes in the back heels of all previous models, so that was a plus. In fact, I got the Bordeuxs for free b/c the 6s had that hole and I returned them a year later for the 6s....those were the days!

Anyone get a Footaction code yet? Ill have one of my drivers check champs and Footaction tomm any way if not.

I'm with you Nelson. I remember my best friend coming to school with the Fire Red 3M's right after they came out and just losing my mind. I found out about the black/metallic pair and begged my mom for a month. Ended up talking her into it for basketball camp, so I could retire my Hot Lava Agassis. It wasn't til midway through the 6's cycle that I really started fiendin for the 4's again.

Back
Top Bottom