Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Not sure if serious. Ben Simmons. He on TV now actually.
I've heard the name. I don't watch basketball. Should have guessed it though. All of those dudes dress terribly. This is coming from a guy who wears nothing but metal band shirts and camo shorts. So who am I to judge? :lol:

edit: I just googled him and apparently he takes cheap shots.

Last edited:
I've heard the name. I don't watch basketball. Should have guessed it though. All of those dudes dress terribly. This is coming from a guy who wears nothing but metal band shirts and camo shorts. So who am I to judge? :lol:

Metal band shirts and Camo shorts? Props, that’s my wear of choice as well (as well as cargos because it gets cold) but, don’t watch basketball? I’m triggered! How could you not watch the hardwood artistry that takes place all over the country? No...the world? Jordan. The man whose shoes you are buying? Was pretty much and still in many cases is basketball! Blasphemy! Haha just busting chops. Do you, but check out basketball please haha.

Metal band shirts and Camo shorts? Props, that’s my wear of choice as well (as well as cargos because it gets cold) but, don’t watch basketball? I’m triggered! How could you not watch the hardwood artistry that takes place all over the country? No...the world? Jordan. The man whose shoes you are buying? Was pretty much and still in many cases is basketball! Blasphemy! Haha just busting chops. Do you, but check out basketball please haha.

Mine was camo cargos and wrestling tees lol.

Now we in gym shorts and whatever.

Ha. I will take a peek at the finals when they are on. But I live in Georgia, so if you think I’m gonna sit down and watch a hawks game you are nuts. I wear sneakers for vanity’s sake only.

Turned my Ebates cash back into a Nike e gift card with a 12% boost

Used my eBay bucks to buy a Nike e gift card

It’ll be a $90 charge on my cc if I can I can get them on SNKRS

If not, hopefully Champs since I have a $20 off VIP reward

When they finally get the shape right
41A87B0E-3FB5-4382-9ECB-C552F33EAE83.jpeg

Hope y’all all eat. I got the cements on RD and just realized these weren’t for me anymore and flipped them. Shoe looks nice tho, don’t like the material they’re using now, same as the infrareds?

Back
Top Bottom