Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ha true that. I just got to a point were I don't wanna clean them every time I wear em.
With that said I am gonna restore them to the max cuz I can't get myself to rock the DS pair. They just look so f.... Crispy ds

But honestly I wore those and my playoff 13s for a yr straight. Wc4s are just so comfy to me.

I have a DS pair that I can't wear either. My first pair still looking crispy.

You know when those guys at the mall want to spray something on your shoes? I just ask them "do my shoes look dirty" and they always go "nah, them b*ches clean af" or something to that effect.

Exhausted. Caught basically the last showing of End Game last night and ended up staying up a lil too late with excitement about these 4s like a child lol. Love seeing all the pick ups in here :nthat:. I ended up picking up all three pairs around 10am this morning. Two for me and 1 for a buddy. Going on basically 3 1/2 hours of sleep and now my girl is nudging me to get up to get ready to go to wedding that I don’t want to go to. I’d much rather stay home, rest up and re-lace these 4s and just look at them lol. They’re ridiculous in person and I was able to pick out the best pairs for myself at the store. Got a lot going on but will try post pics tomorrow for sure. Girl doesn’t know I copped 2 pairs either so there’s that in play too lol. Congrats everybody.

Sounds like my woman, when I’m trying to chill she wants to go and do something. I’m more home body than anything

The logo is centered the same as the og's. The ddifferent is the AIR has more space between the letters. AIR on the OG's stayed under the Nike. It spreads out too far now.

411b985e-694d-4396-85c7-4efd14be86c0-jpeg.2328986

No they're not. The OG's were centered with the Nike on top. You can line it up. On this they're clearly not. The AIR is centered with the swoosh. Which causes it to be off centered and noticeable when you look at it.

Definitely a lesson learned, when I called after the fact they told me they only received 2 pair of sz 13s.

I would just hold off, either you can swap later on a restock or local buy/sell. If you want two pairs those can be the beaters. I wouldn’t return them right away, I think you have 90 Days to return them if an opportunity doesn’t cross your path.

Got lil man the only size 1 they had for some reason lots of spots didn’t get preschool sz

Think he's referring to the paint. 2012 paint cracked just looking at them for to long.

I see what you mean

dlwlrma the 2012 BC4, fire red and I think maybe some others are notorious for this really bad paint chipping problem on the midsole. Nothing normal or usual about it, but all the 4's in that specific era had this horrible flaw. They seemed to have fixed it though, all the recent pairs don't have the cracking issue.

As for the midsole foam drying out and cracking, yes these will too but it's a whole other issue with the paint itself.

see how the paint on these is just destroyed

camera6497287563597268949.jpeg

No they're not. The OG's were centered with the Nike on top. You can line it up. On this they're clearly not. The AIR is centered with the swoosh. Which causes it to be off centered and noticeable when you look at it.
I thought you were saying the whole logo was off center. Its centered, the AIR is just too spread out. I think the biggest issue is the tail of the swoosh is too long so it throws everything left and the they spread out the AIR under it.

Back
Top Bottom