Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Because the 4s have been basically a lost cause since the first retro in 99. They’ve made almost no improvements since they completely butchered them in like 03-04.
-They’re still basically low tops
-Toe box is all wrong
-Heel bump is missing
-Netting is still way off

These pictures confirm that they’ve addressed none of those issues. The mold is exactly the same as the recent white cements.
I agree for the most part, just comparing them to 99s look real bad. but hoping for more and better pictures
maxresdefault.jpg

First pics look promising. I’m sure they’ll look even better closer to RD. Hard to tell on phone, but I’m assuming that’s durabuck.

Seeing the Concords, then the Infrareds, then these makes me start to agree that the Cement 3 from last year didn’t even try to fix at least the shape. These 4s may not be quite the 99 or 89, but they look better in shape than 4s after 2004. The 3s shape got worse each time it was brought back.

Ive been trashing the IVs For over 10 years because of their height and the overall cheap look they had because of all the corners they cut on it. Im beyond excited that somebody at JB came to their senses and fixed this shoe. Its been long overdue

Because the 4s have been basically a lost cause since the first retro in 99. They’ve made almost no improvements since they completely butchered them in like 03-04.
-They’re still basically low tops
-Toe box is all wrong
-Heel bump is missing
-Netting is still way off

These pictures confirm that they’ve addressed none of those issues. The mold is exactly the same as the recent white cements.

It’s actually not. They are higher. Take a look again.

Back
Top Bottom