Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Even if there are numerous restocks online within the next few weeks by the time these sneaker accounts tweet out the link sizes are gone. You really need to be at the right place right time , payment info ready to go , etc. Online restocks aren’t always easy to hit on

Hard to tell in this pic but the top shoe has a bigger toe box. Decided I wouldn't keep both pairs but I can't decide which pair to keep. Would go with the bottom shoe but it has something weird going on with the paint.
20190505_090927.jpg

What size are they?

I have never seen so many people complain about a shoe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on...

Crazy how some of y’all order 5 pairs and only keep one... bc you try to find the best “pair”

Still can’t believe some of y’all are really putting a iron to the shoe????

I have never seen so many people complain about a shoe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on...

Crazy how some of y’all order 5 pairs and only keep one... bc you try to find the best “pair”

Still can’t believe some of y’all are really putting a iron to the shoe????
Cant see it in the pic because of the flash. I been doing this for a while. I just want a matching shoe that doesn't have paint missing. Bought 2 with the intent of keeping 2. Noticed some flaws. This is a sneaker forum, most people here REALLY like sneakers. If you just wanna see people praise a shoe there's a bunch of YouTube videos of people doing that. This might not be the best place for it

souljaman22 souljaman22 i didn’t tag you? Your not the only one... their has been hundreds of complaints about these in here! It’s just getting old! “Most people really like sneakers here” well no s*** lol

You will find flaws on every Nike/Jordan shoe if you look close enough!

I hate flaws too but nobody is going to be staring at your feet and notice any of them lol

im.not complaining. aesthetically these are great save for the shape, which still doesn't slant at the right angle going from the ankle down to the midfoot, but I get that's nitpicky.

however, the upper cuts were alot thicker on the '12 release. these are hella thin and flimsy.

Yeah that’s because the uppers on the 2012 was a disgusting thick hairy nubuck material. Of course is was thick. It was also trash. Durabuck is a thin material. In this case you would’ve thought OGs and ‘99s were “thin and flimsy” too I guess.

B45FB94F-604B-433A-B998-89116C7CF9D3.jpeg
8F38EED8-1CFB-4965-8938-A140AB8841AD.jpeg
258D6D7D-45A5-4D29-BBB0-0F54D0199B81.jpeg
till it's over? :sick:

Till I’m out of the game.
Over all so glad to see everyone get their pair or pairs of this release. This shoe takes me back to 1989-90 when I was young eating cereal with too much sugar that we all know as Wheaties. This is how I first knew and seen these shoes. I had the huge poster in my room with MJ wearing these when I was 10 and that will always be remembered. I will get my pair hopefully on weds. I hope everyone understands what a release like this means to so many of the older crowd. If not, thats cool. But to a lot of us guys in here, these are grails we thought we would either never get back, or have at all. Back then, in the late 80s early 90s this was never thought to be possible to obtain a shoe you missed on in this era. The 99 retro I never had due to me being fresh out of HS trying to find my way. Money wasnt there. But the love was. So knowing these are coming in a few days makes me incredibly nostalgic. Congrats guys. Enjoy them:pimp::pimp:
Speaking of Wheaties...that made me remember I have something from bitd that ties into the time period of this original release,I had to dig for a minute but it was worth it:pimp:

Is the Eastbay/SP phone jig still in play for Monday morning? Been a couple years since I have partaken in the festivities.

Still no word from FNL. Got PayPal order confirmation, but nothing from FNL. Money not pulled yet. Is this normal?

FNL has always been notorious for not fulfilling orders paid through PayPal. Might as well chalk up the L and start looking on StockX or goat.

Back
Top Bottom