Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Me and little man good. Smooth release down my way. Was just the stores employees being extra but a guess everybody got to eat

Attachments

• 4E8BAD6C-4E1B-497B-93F9-1EB74DA6D975.jpeg
    4E8BAD6C-4E1B-497B-93F9-1EB74DA6D975.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 36
need more pairs!!

I scroll past all white text in this thread

only stopping for Red Link TEXT!!! :lol:

Yeah, got notified last night. Pair is showing up in UPS MyChoice already as of this morning.

I see they use UPS for you, for like while now they’ve been shipping via fed ex for me.

Which sucks because when I try to hold it a fed ex hub it won’t let me, it says “shipper restrictions”. With ups, it doesn’t matter, they let you hold any package at a hub.

That’s an understatement. 2012’s were hot garbage. That horrible ashy synthetic suede material, midsole that chipped after 1-2 wears, height that made them look like a dept store knockoff, jumpman, and the comfort of a brick.

2019 is a million times better. A MILLION.

The 2012 "White/Cement" 4 may be the worst retro I ever purchased. Was ashamed.
The quality reached an all-time low imo. :sick: I couldn't even cop the 2012 "Black/Cement" 4 after that.

i could never get into any other IV except WC and black/reds. Couldn't get into military blues, fire reds, cool grey, etc.....
Cements are flame to me but get dingy to fast. Military blues actually really go hard imo. Great summer shoe with shorts. Just got a pair at retail on stock x yesterday. Hoping they come in nice and fresh. My last pair got stolen when I was down in Miami. I was salty AF. Never again.

They usually do, for Saturday releases, I get tracking at the latest before Wednesday.
Appreciate the feedback! Hopefully I don't get a cancellation. I was able to checkout my size about 10 min before the scheduled drop because I guess they let em go online a little bit early

Has anyone Snkrs pair shipped or gotten tracking?

Mine hasn’t yet probably since it’s a busy time to get all those pairs out. Usually they are pretty quick even tho the package won’t actually move until Monday.
Still waiting for mine as well

Back
Top Bottom