Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

0FECCBDA-11F5-4E75-900B-0BF0A5AC71AB.jpeg
I could have sworn the OGs came with the thick plastic NA hang tag, I never wore them with it on them but took them off and used them as key chains.

They won’t because they used a softer rubber this time unlike the ‘12 where it feels like they used hard sharpened plastic that digs into your achilles.
Why are you even bothering arguing with anyone who is adamant the 2012 was a good shoe or retro? If someone handed me a deadstock pair of those right now and said I couldn’t give them away, I’d take them out in the yard and burn them. Literally. :lol:

Why are you even bothering arguing with anyone who is adamant the 2012 was a good shoe or retro? If someone handed me a deadstock pair of those right now and said I couldn’t give them away, I’d take them out in the yard and burn them. Literally. :lol:
If you’re referring to this particular response, he wasn’t arguing with me; he was agreeing with me that the 2012s tab cut the ankles and said the 2019s are softer.

Sold mine off like 2-3 months ago, the recent release. They fit a little tight, so I sold them
off. Actually worn, I think they came out in 2013/2014? Got them for $125, wore them a lot & still managed to sell them for $100. The paint never chipped, & the creasing was very minimum.

I didn't get the 2013 release, but I love my 2006's. Unfortunately though the midsole paint is garbage and it has cracked severely. I've accepted it and wear them as a "vintage" look now, with the yellowed back-tab to match.

The quality of the materials on that release was good.

Some people arguing they’re a good shoe ... :rofl:
:stoneface:
Yea I don’t see how; I wore mine hard but more so because I had them and love the shoe. I remember being in slight pain until I finally broke them in, especially my small toe being crushed against the side. The 2019s actually slide on comfortably at first wear.

Back
Top Bottom