Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Need remastered military blues. Doubled this weekend and will double on those, then I'm good. Never been a fan of white cements... every since the OG drop. Not into the oreo cookies and milk paint look. I'm even good on the mars colorway.... Had them, never wore and sold for a great price.

It’s a bad look . Coming from a Roman Catholic upbringing. I would never dare disrespect the lords house by wearing “street gear” ...I’m in my upper 30s. Haven’t strayed away from tradition. Always wearing dressy stuff. Guess your congregation has a more lax dress code. Guess the times have changed. Jordan making graduation shoes every year now. Aka the Burger King manager 3rd shift 13s

I went to Catholic school 1st through 12th grade. This type of thinking is one of things that pushed me away from religion in general.

You think "God" cares what shoes you wear to church? You think he really cares if you eat meat on a Friday during Lent? Catholic Church hasn't really shown to be a shining example of the "right things" to do, if you check their latest news articles over the last few years / decades.

I went to Catholic school 1st through 12th grade. This type of thinking is one of things that pushed me away from religion in general.

You think "God" cares what shoes you wear to church? You think he really cares if you eat meat on a Friday during Lent? Catholic Church hasn't really shown to be a shining example of the "right things" to do, if you check their latest news articles over the last few years / decades.
PREACH.

It's the judgey church goers that drove me off the whole thing. Priests stricter than the actual Lord.

It’s a bad look . Coming from a Roman Catholic upbringing. I would never dare disrespect the lords house by wearing “street gear” ...I’m in my upper 30s. Haven’t strayed away from tradition. Always wearing dressy stuff. Guess your congregation has a more lax dress code. Guess the times have changed. Jordan making graduation shoes every year now. Aka the Burger King manager 3rd shift 13s

Fear of God

God ain't gonna judge anyone for dressing normally to go to church. Let's just cut that line of thinking all off. Just because what you've been told is the best ain't the best. A homeless could be the most pure devout Christian and be dressed like a bum and doesnt go to church but praises on his soapbox and a deacon in a thousand dollar 3 piece bespoke suit could be the most hypocritical man to be in church and banging the pastor's wife. How one is dressed shouldn't matter. As long as people aint rolling in church with that thrasher tee with the goat head pentagram. Or some sh*t like that than how someon is dressed shouldn't matter. The problem is the people of the church having their heads up their a*s, God wouldnt be concerned with how the hell you present yourself but more concerned with whether you're living in his image and with his guidance.

Called shoepalace as soon as I could but couldnt cancel the order due to it being completed. I guess I have 2 pairs coming this week. :lol:

God ain't gonna judge anyone for dressing normally to go to church. Let's just cut that line of thinking all off. Just because what you've been told is the best ain't the best. A homeless could be the most pure devout Christian and be dressed like a bum and doesnt go to church but praises on his soapbox and a deacon in a thousand dollar 3 piece bespoke suit could be the most hypocritical man to be in church and banging the pastor's wife. How one is dressed shouldn't matter. As long as people aint rolling in church with that thrasher tee with the goat head pentagram. Or some sh*t like that than how someon is dressed shouldn't matter. The problem is the people of the church having their heads up their a*s, God wouldnt be concerned with how the hell you present yourself but more concerned with whether you're living in his image and with his guidance.

god cares first and foremost that you love him and have faith in him and believe in him. he dont care about the way people dress to go to church. sombody dressing 1 way to go to church doesnt make them any more devout than somebody else dressing a different way. we hear about priests and the kids etc, and pastors banging congregation members wives etc.

dont judge a book by its cover.

Forgot to include CG IV's in my message earlier..those will be copped :lol: I just hope they keep the shape of BC IV's.. they're still bad but better than we've gotten. And a CG IV like these would be very nice.

called shoepalace also... they said they will ship in 2 days... they didnt ship any orders out since they were closed on the weekend... so they are working on everyones orders now...

as far as the white outline i dont remember if the cdp had it since that was like a decade ago... i did see videos on youtube and it looks like it didnt have the outline... so i would think after normal wear these should show the outline over time

Back
Top Bottom