Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I think I'm content with this Jordan IV black/cement release until Jordan XI black/red release in December. Perhaps I'll get some retros based on deals if they interest me or I like the colorway.

Nice, I just noticed SP shipping from San Jose.

Anyone in San Diego know what happened to Shiek? The one in North County is gone.
Only ones left in Diego are parkway plaza and chula vista center. On Saturday ,Shiekh parkway plaza was doing FCFS. The FNL in parkway was also and happened to open early for this drop. FNL got the most pairs in the city of all stores ( FTL/ champs, FNL, Shiekh or SP's) they had over 140 pairs or some ish like that. I picked up for me and the fam. And 2 pears for some of the homies on deployment. FTL was cool ( picked up my W's and used my VIP $20 off coupons) but finishline was the hot spot with letting everyone double ,triple, quadruple dip. I am happy. Im loaded with WC rewards now.
(According to a senior mgr) All the FTLs in ALL of san diego county only got 600 pairs for all their stores.

Last edited:
My SNKRS order is still “Preparing to Ship” status. Usually it’s shipped by now...hope my ish doesn’t get cancelled.

finishline ghost charge still hasnt dropped :/

hope btsn and shoe palace ships soon tho. in the bay area so i should get SP quick

Those almost looked like 99s, if they are,
Nice. Soleswapped maybe or still going strong.

The video idk is little depressing with the kids.

I ended up being able to cop these for retail, so i wanted to cancel my stockx order. how in the **** are all sales final if the seller hasn't even shipped the shoes to stockX yet & i ordered last Wednesday.

they have me pissed off right now.

I ended up being able to cop these for retail, so i wanted to cancel my stockx order. how in the **** are all sales final if the seller hasn't even shipped the shoes to stockX yet & i ordered last Wednesday.

Pray they dont ship, I have an order (Niners CW 2019 vapormax that has not shipped yet) that I think seller will back out on because I copped for only $110....

cool grey's and then im done with 4's unless they release fire reds and militaries
CGs 2019 maybe
Military 2020
FR 2021
White Cement 2022

They might give you a break with the OGs for a year, but come 2024, your black cements might be a little worse for wear.

Long story short, you ain't done :lol:

It's how they keep the market steady apparently. Like how they instant transfer

Pray they dont ship, I have an order (Niners CW 2019 vapormax that has not shipped yet) that I think seller will back out on because I copped for only $110....

Hey I thought you were gonna chill on buying from stockx?
Another day
Another lie :lol:

Live backwards is devil JS

Live backwards is devil?

looking-up-gif-7.gif

Back
Top Bottom