Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

3s are better. Never liked the 4s.

E032ECFD-6B05-43A5-8200-DB94D3751F77.gif

Hey NT. Haven’t bought on the secondary market for a minute. Is eBay the best way to go? I’m looking for a fair reseller price on size 11’s that I can trust will be authentic and in DS condition

Thanks
Yep ebay is the way to go for me. I find better deals there than anywhere else usually.

Huge possibility of receiving a fake shoe more so than anywhere else’s on eBay. I’d trust StockX before eBay on a shoe like this. Buy at your own risk.

Finally got done with my WC's; They used the Bender voice "I'm back baby"!. I've been rocking these BC's while restoring I can beat my WC's again while the BC's get a chill time! The BC's are comfortable, the WC's are too. And noticing one other thing, the Nike Air on the WC's is also off centered! But, hey! so what?!!!

Just cop from a trusted seller with thousands of positive feedback right?

I’ve done that before and received fake UB 1.0 and another time with Concords in 2011. Obviously not saying all eBay sellers sell fakes but I think it’s more likely to happen on eBay if your not extremely careful. Definitely has to be a trusted seller.

any1 still painting their cutlines?? if so pics? still debating on the silver sharpie method, any1 do that here? pics, pics, pics!!!

oh and these should be called the Fred's, since they are FIRE red!!! no but seriously, they have always been know as the "black" cements, since the color on them is cement gray!

Back
Top Bottom