Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Im a big believer in personal freedom and peace of mind so I can dig it. If Oregon is the guide to that for you I feel u.

If i could alleviate some of the modern day bs, real life stress by moving somewhere else I would. Money definitely isnt everything, freedom is, but you also need enough money where you're not financially stressed because broke life sucks. Id love to not have to clock in/out mon-fri.

Never been to Portland. Ive heard its a cool place, has its own character.

Im a big believer in personal freedom and peace of mind so I can dig it. If Oregon is the guide to that for you I feel u.

If i could alleviate some of the modern day bs, real life stress by moving somewhere else I would. Money definitely isnt everything, freedom is, but you also need enough money where you're not financially stressed because broke life sucks. Id love to not have to clock in/out mon-fri.

Never been to Portland. Ive heard its a cool place, has its own character.
The peace of mind part is kind of hard since my family isnt here. Im working on the balance though. Portland is a lot different than the bottom of oregon. I didnt think much of it when i went 8 years ago but i had an awesome time last year. Neck and neck with san fran for me

Last edited:
49423918-BAEB-4985-97B0-D64D0D1F6C17.jpeg

Was trying to hold off a bit longer. But, **** it. UnDs.

Setting new trends. I've never seen any male wearing anything remotely close to that.

Not the pants debate again :rofl:
I can't wait until all the dudes wearing ladies' pants today are confronted with the return of '90s-style baggy pants. They'll flip overnight as soon as it's the "cool" thing to wear. And anyone who thinks baggy pants won't come back around at some point, it's inevitable LOL

Back
Top Bottom