Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Can't get down with denim with spandex in it. Reminds me too much of Jeggings. I love the crispyness of 100% cotton. Sneakers actually got me into selvedge denim :rofl: remember seeing the older dudes have a clean selvedge line when they cuffed their denim and how they looked :pimp: with kicks.
I see dudes not properly sizing their denim because of the spandex/denim blends most companies use today. Instead of shrink to fit, its stretch to fit :rofl:

IMG_5911.JPG
IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_5913.JPG

tenor (4).gif

Not the pants debate again :rofl:
I can't wait until all the dudes wearing ladies' pants today are confronted with the return of '90s-style baggy pants. They'll flip overnight as soon as it's the "cool" thing to wear. And anyone who thinks baggy pants won't come back around at some point, it's inevitable LOL
Man baggy will be back ASAP.
I was watching KUWTK lastnight and Kanye had on the baggies AND, his assistant had on the super Super baggy Cargos with the elastic on the bottom, The big openings might not come RIGHT back, but baggy is close

Kanye tells me that.

Man baggy will be back ASAP.
I was watching KUWTK lastnight and Kanye had on the baggies AND, his assistant had on the super Super baggy Cargos with the elastic on the bottom, The big openings might not come RIGHT back, but baggy is close

Kanye tells me that.

They’ve been saying baggy pants are coming back for the last three years and I’m not seeing it. Looks like it’s having a hard time making its way back then. It’s not 2013. People don’t necessarily look at what Kanye wears as the standard anymore. Can’t expect anyone to take you seriously with oversized pants on IMO. I think today it’s more about incorporating your own individual style and if baggy pants are it for you have at it but it def ain’t going back mainstream. Also ‘90s style IS back in a way with slightly oversized shirts/ logo brands and fanny packs but the JNCO era should stay dead and gone.

I've seen many young people (mostly females) in my area wearing "baggy" jeans, not "sagging" though. But more like the early/mid 90 and cuffed at the bottom or tucked in. Not JNCO style, unless it's an older guy that clearly never stopped wearing jeans in that fit.
I know for a couple of years in Asia the trend came back, different now where there are many styles that are "cool". Unless it's the short shorts last year. Never thought I'd see that back. I still remember a Lakers vs Celtics (maybe it was '12?) where they had the players wearing short shorts, Dfish, Kobe, Ariza, and they all changed at half time back to the "normal" length shorts lol.
I'm an old guy and a dad so not exactly the best to talk about fashion.

I've seen many young people (mostly females) in my area wearing "baggy" jeans, not "sagging" though. But more like the early/mid 90 and cuffed at the bottom or tucked in. Not JNCO style, unless it's an older guy that clearly never stopped wearing jeans in that fit.
I know for a couple of years in Asia the trend came back, different now where there are many styles that are "cool". Unless it's the short shorts last year. Never thought I'd see that back. I still remember a Lakers vs Celtics (maybe it was '12?) where they had the players wearing short shorts, Dfish, Kobe, Ariza, and they all changed at half time back to the "normal" length shorts lol.
I'm an old guy and a dad so not exactly the best to talk about fashion.
I remember that game, I think the announcer said it was Kobe’s idea, to wear the shorts. He said if we’re doing a throwback game, let’s go throwback shorts also

Baggy *** jersey with them tiny shorts is hilarious.

I’ve seen some rappers wearing baggy clothing recently (Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Ferg, Smino).

Everything is cyclical, so it’s bound to come back eventually. But JNCO’s should never ever come back as “fashionable”
I noticed Bazzi wore something lastnight @ the mtv movie awards w/ a bit of an early 90's girbaud vibe to them.
showImage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom