Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

They always come back for women lol. In fact I don’t think bell bottoms ever really went out of style for women.
70's bell bottoms a little different from flared jeans bell bottoms tho. 90's had some serious 70's bell bottoms.
m_5c19a3f5951996982c2bb076.jpg

Saw this jacket yesterday in Hibbets. Definitely a dope jacket to pair with my 4s... Any saw or have this particular jacket???

20190617_191648.jpg
20190617_191747.jpg
20190617_191701.jpg

I've had them for 20 years. I'd like to hang on to them, but all they do is sit in the closet. I might regret selling them though.

I feel ya man... Sitting in a closet makes you wanna give them a better home or just the extra cash if needed. The only time you get any praise or satisfaction is when you post them on a forum or show them off. No one else know you have them. Kinda boring but at least you know you have some special gyms in your closet... So wipe them off every now and again and appreciate them for a few minutes and store them away...

I feel ya man... Sitting in a closet makes you wanna give them a better home or just the extra cash if needed. The only time you get any praise or satisfaction is when you post them on a forum or show them off. No one else know you have them. Kinda boring but at least you know you have some special gyms in your closet... So wipe them off every now and again and appreciate them for a few minutes and store them away...

Would you do a sole swap so you can wear them or would that require an unwanted effort?

I'd only have them sole swapped by a sole swap god. I really should have just wore the hell out of these like I did with my white cement pair. I would have if I knew they'd eventually become unwearable due to the mid-sole.

Got the '94 Retro 3 around this time 25 years ago. I was thinking the same thing this morning. There will most likely not be another 3 as good as the '94, and never a 4 as good as the '99.
94 bc3 has the same goofy ep toe rand as the rest what are you talking about? It might even be the worst looking ep of the retros

94 bc3 has the same goofy ep toe rand as the rest what are you talking about? It might even be the worst looking ep of the retros
I know you have a problem with almost all the '94 retro line, but you realize you are basically the only person on earth who talks like this right :lol:

The '94 BC Air Jordan 3 craps all over every retro we've had since.

Got the '94 Retro 3 around this time 25 years ago. I was thinking the same thing this morning. There will most likely not be another 3 as good as the '94, and never a 4 as good as the '99.
There will be eventually.

A time will come when they have no other choice.

Do you think they started the “remaster” program because they wanted to “do the right thing”? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom