Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I accidentally stepped in dog crap and these have been at work for at least 2 months now.

It's mostly cleaned but I wasn't getting in those grooves.

And dog **** ain't coming in my house.

Idk when I'm going to wear them again :lol:

I don’t know how you guys wear this shoe lol. Wore my black/reds 3 times and every time they hurt so bad in the pinky toe (left shoe only). I’m scared to wear the cool greys.

Get a decent set of wooden/metal shoe trees. Leave them in your pair for a couple of weeks/month. It may help widen that area.

been wearing mine normally, lacing them up to the top and not worrying about toe box creases meaning
I would bend my toes naturally. It helped break in the shoe and has gotten a lot more comfortable now.
I think it would take 2-3 months of regular wear to really break in the fabric/durabuck.

87294ED7-732E-4C69-95D7-0FB8DEF4233A.jpeg
Chunky toebox, crooked NA, cheap materials, uncomfortable out of the box...all that yes. Love em anyways. Ima beat these to the ground.

Btw. No iron needed. Stuff these things with hand towels, bend the sneaker the other way and mold the toebox with your hand. Not perfect but will leave them far from banana.

87294ED7-732E-4C69-95D7-0FB8DEF4233A.jpeg
Chunky toebox, crooked NA, cheap materials, uncomfortable out of the box...all that yes. Love em anyways. Ima beat these to the ground.

Btw. No iron needed. Stuff these things with hand towels, bend the sneaker the other way and mold the toebox with your hand. Not perfect but will leave them far from banana.
Pretty much why I stayed away. Uncomfortable out of the box, you thinking they’ll break in and be more comfortable?

s-l1600+.jpg

God, this release is definition of "UNDERWHELMING".

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The shape and those God awful toe boxes. Nike/JB ROYALTY ****** us with these. I don't care what ANY of y'all say. Justify it ALL you want, but this complete trash.

Everything on them, is ****** up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Played yall like fiddles. “ well, this is the best its gonna get”. “ im copping cause I dont know when theyre coming again”. “ at least theres NA on the back”. FOH. Yall all fell for the banana in the tailpipe knowing JB could do much, MUCH better! Meanwhile the holiday XI release is looking like what a retro should look like...

downloadfile.jpg
 These Picts are the ones I was referencing for the painting of the lines. I think they look white because the flash in the photo.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 52
should be more subtle for sure. but you said the flash did it so i dont know.

also wouldve ironed the toe before painting anything

these are in just normal lighting I think I'll go over them with a darker grey? I seen the video on Mr. Foamersimpsons channel saying to us light bone, so I mixed a little white and grey cement 4 color and went in.
15678802318741026179455.jpg

Back
Top Bottom