Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Idk how anyone can look at CDPs and 2012s and feel like they truly own a Black Cement 4. Those might as well not even count IMO. They were that bad. On the other hand these ‘19s are far more respectable than any one of those. The slightly off centered NA isn’t even highly noticeable or a huge deal at all unless you obsess over it. It still looks good and way better than the JM.

The NA isn’t even highly noticeable or a huge deal at all unless you obsess over it.

The Nike Air should've been done right. I hate Jordan Brandfor jacking it up. However, with that being said, only passionate shoe lovers really care. Nobody on the street is going to inspect your shoes or even tell that the Nike Air is off. :lol:

For reference let’s take a look back and revisit, shall we?
D8D8776D-41DF-4929-A77C-F19C19127AFF.jpeg
B52FD8A3-362B-4CF8-A3DD-EFDB9FEC5DD0.jpeg
18130B8A-E5DC-4562-8CEB-9FFBCE66CCAD.jpeg
322F2CC0-AB23-458C-83EC-BD668B775465.jpeg

B7F688CD-BF8E-445D-B735-11DF5617FC1F.jpeg
C0ACD6E9-6B7D-4D0D-A211-397659731660.jpeg

Yeah...

I’m happy with these :pimp:

I bet they stubbornly left the A I R how it was so that the WC4 wouldnt look so out of place with its lowered height and different logo.

Long story short, we did this to ourselves Niketalk. It was all that talk about height. They listened....
To me they simply didnt want to change the mold and size of the logo from what they already had from the WC4. I dont know how all that works but they intentionally kept it all the same size not realizing the height change below it would cause the MA. They ran with it anyway and thats it. They didnt want to have to redo the AIR font and spacing.

Last edited:
Read my previous posts completely before you try to be smart.

I never said I can do it and nobody else can. I didn't like the alignment of the Nike Air on the back that's why I didn't purchase them and I can be picky because I've got all the releases throughout the years that I've wanted except super rare ones. I understand you and many others hyped up over this release because you haven't gotten Nike Air on the back of Black Cements so long so you jumped at a chance at owning them.

With the XI's when they released in 2001 that was the first release... I didn't get OG's XI's so that was the first release and my only shot. Once again like the BC4's with the 2012 XI Black/Red they took a decade to release stand alone unless you got the countdown pack which I did. Also, I don't consider those release really really bad. I also don't consider this release of BC4 bad either, but I don't like the Nike Air on the back and will wait until they release next time and if done right I will buy and if not then I move on... not the end of the world.

As I stated in previous posts I don't sweat most of the stuff you guys do on here like height, patent cut, glue stains, materials, speckle density etc.

The misaligned Nike Air is very noticable to me so that's why I did not purchase them. I'm not sweating it either because as I've just stated I've gotten all the releases I wanted throughout the years so the hype and desire is just not there for me like it used to and because of that I don't buy with a fear of missing out or something.

I also realize that if a release is not to my liking I pass and wait until the next release and if they get it right I will purchase if I have the desire and funds.

I have 4 pairs of SpaceJams (2 from 2000 and 2 when they released in 2010) and I didn't buy the really well made pair that came out last year because I already have 4 pairs. Would have if I bought them on discount, but we both know that's not happening with most XI's.

You get it now? Probably not due to your quick snap judgement from your previous post.

I feel you on this bro, got you. After re-reading I see your POV now. I personally got over the NA misalignment
fairly quickly but there are certain things that bug me on some sneakers I have that prevent me from rocking em.

What I would recommend to you is, just get the 2019s on the low or even one of your old pairs and just tab swap
em with NA.win-win

47A1EF07-C03F-4ACF-9AC8-95EE8C741E42.jpeg
Guys, guys. We’re getting a bit personal in here. Shape is not nearly as good as OG and details are off. If you like the release, buy and and rock the hell out of them. If you don’t, pass and air your complaints to JB.
What size is this? They look great.

Has anyone’s paint cracked on these yet?

Nope. They (JB) finally did it right with the midsole on the 3,4, etc.

I’ve worn my black cement 3’s for about a month or so straight not too long ago and no signs of any distress on the midsole.

I feel like this started with the true blue 2016 pair, where they fixed the midsole point.

Not like the CDP and 2012 black cement 4’s, you try them on indoors and they’ll chip and crack. Lol.

SNKRS app just sent me alert that these are in stock. FYI to assist others.

- EDIT -

Looks like this is "Exclusive Access" since I hit the notify me option when the Bred IV's on release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom