Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

i love these because of the nike air... but i hate the shape of them... i prally wore these 5-6 times at most since they released... ill try to wear them more... since i got these i made my 2008 CDP pair beaters and wear them more... i like the look of them more and if they had nike air on the back they would be perfect... but this new pair i will still try to wear more though

10 wears over the course of a year is like less than onxe a month...anyone worn them fairly regularly?
I remember my 2012s chipping heavily by year 2.

I wear mine nearly daily to work and everywhere else since I got them on release. They are holding up great even wore them in winter.

copped a second pair back in December. I had to go a half size up because the first pair I bought was snug around the toe area and since then I’ve probably worn these more than any other shoe I own. They are still very fresh

copped a second pair back in December. I had to go a half size up because the first pair I bought was snug around the toe area and since then I’ve probably worn these more than any other shoe I own. They are still very fresh
Yeah, I had to go half size up as well. I feel 4's are the only Jordan I ever had to half size up with.

I don’t think I ever posted this, but this was last summer.

Still got 3 Pairs DS in the closet.
And this one only worn once
09CFEE1E-B715-408E-AFD8-1DBF0195F745.jpeg

35319DEB-722B-44AB-A1BD-A27F1C13C43A.jpeg

I need a second pair but the prices right now ... :sick: Hopefully the resell prices will come down after this Last Dance hype settles down.

I do some social media work for Ebay and they were kind enough to send me Bred 4’s. Super hyped to see them, kinda disappointed they are the 2012 model without the Nike Air but hey, cant complain when its free.

Besides the Nike Air/Jumpman differences, any other difference between 2012 and 2019?

I do some social media work for Ebay and they were kind enough to send me Bred 4’s. Super hyped to see them, kinda disappointed they are the 2012 model without the Nike Air but hey, cant complain when its free.

Besides the Nike Air/Jumpman differences, any other difference between 2012 and 2019?

From the top of my head, the nets aren't glued on, heel tab isn't so stiff, materials in general are closer to the OGs and the toebox isn't that boxy.

I mention 2012 but I did do a comparison between the OG, 1999 and 2019

Last edited:
Just realized the wings on my pair are yellowed af. Ebay got em from Stadium Goods or idk if the seller on Ebay got them from SG but they must have been sitting for a little while.

Just realized the wings on my pair are yellowed af. Ebay got em from Stadium Goods or idk if the seller on Ebay got them from SG but they must have been sitting for a little while.
I had a few pairs of them when FA first opened on 34th st and the wings and front tabs were all yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom