Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I sold my 2012 DS White cement for around $325, these were bricks and hard to sell since the 2016 pair came out. I’m thinking of letting go my DS 2012 breds too or just maybe wear them

I sold my 2012 DS White cement for around $325, these were bricks and hard to sell since the 2016 pair came out. I’m thinking of letting go my DS 2012 breds too or just maybe wear them

If you like the jumpman I say keep but if not just sell. I don't think you'll get top dollar in the future like now because peeps were locked in their homes with TLD being one of the view things to look forward to which schooled people on MJ history. I saw a disconnect with the younger generation with their knowledge and appreciation of MJ but the documentary def put the younger generation on to who MJ was even more.

Once peeps are able to leave there house, MJ will be an after thought, well I'm hoping so I can pickup pairs I've been pushing off for cheaper. WC IV are my grails but had to let one of the many I have because I got a crazy offer. The offer being crazy that I'm gonna buy back another WC IV and pocket some money. Thank you TLD

you should definitely sell them. get the money buy a NIKE AIR pair.

the jumpman isn't the same

If you like the jumpman I say keep but if not just sell. I don't think you'll get top dollar in the future like now because peeps were locked in their homes with TLD being one of the view things to look forward to which schooled people on MJ history. I saw a disconnect with the younger generation with their knowledge and appreciation of MJ but the documentary def put the younger generation on to who MJ was even more.

Once peeps are able to leave there house, MJ will be an after thought, well I'm hoping so I can pickup pairs I've been pushing off for cheaper. WC IV are my grails but had to let one of the many I have because I got a crazy offer. The offer being crazy that I'm gonna buy back another WC IV and pocket some money. Thank you TLD

2016 White Cement DS. What's the going rate $300-400?

2016 White Cement DS. What's the going rate $300-400?
Honestly I don't know the exact going rates but I will say the prices are def rising. I may have let go early but I sold my pair for close to $600. I've personally seen my size 9-9.5US go for $380-$500 depending on condition

Honestly I don't know the exact going rates but I will say the prices are def rising. I may have let go early but I sold my pair for close to $600. I've personally seen my size 9-9.5US go for $380-$500 depending on condition

Damn I should’ve doubled up.
1D2E8767-5976-4AAD-A137-B2A8A57172A9.jpeg

Yeah, I'm debating. I might just wear them around casually before I unDS my 2019 pair

you should definitely sell them. get the money buy a NIKE AIR pair.

the jumpman isn't the same

I have the 2019 bred, just waiting for the moment to wear them lol

Sorry to ask this but, anyone who had the right pinky toe hurting issue when they first tried on, has it gone away after multiple wears?

Should I use a shoe stretcher to widen?

Sorry to ask this but, anyone who had the right pinky toe hurting issue when they first tried on, has it gone away after multiple wears?

Shoe stretcher might work or you can try thin socks. I noticed the only thing that worked for me is when i went up half a size. With my tts, my pinky toe would start hurting. I actually developed painful blisters on my pinky toe from the friction. Strange thing is it only rubs on my right foot, so I guess my right foot is slightly wider than my left.

Last edited:

lace em looser, try a shoe stretcher, or look for some anti-blister socks that fit tight on your foot

Back
Top Bottom