Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I do some social media work for Ebay and they were kind enough to send me Bred 4’s. Super hyped to see them, kinda disappointed they are the 2012 model without the Nike Air but hey, cant complain when its free.

Besides the Nike Air/Jumpman differences, any other difference between 2012 and 2019?

midsole cracks after a few wears on the 2012 I would sell and get the 2019.

Your wings on black/cement IV’s are yellowed?

504FEC32-F2EB-489C-9436-EEC75A3B96DE.gif

Now that I look at it, kinda like it, gives it an aging look.

Stupid stockX... Had these listed but put on vacation mode. Wanted to adjust my ask which I couldn't do while on vacation mode. So I took it off and it sold automatically at the current bid.

I contacted support to cancel my sale. What happens if they don't and I fail to ship? Does it severely damage my account? Should I just ship and be done with it?

I don't sell a lot so not sure how violating their shipping affects me. Basically wanted to sell for about 50 bucks more.

Stupid stockX... Had these listed but put on vacation mode. Wanted to adjust my ask which I couldn't do while on vacation mode. So I took it off and it sold automatically at the current bid.

I contacted support to cancel my sale. What happens if they don't and I fail to ship? Does it severely damage my account? Should I just ship and be done with it?

I don't sell a lot so not sure how violating their shipping affects me. Basically wanted to sell for about 50 bucks more.

Not necessarily. Usually if you have good account standing they'll overlook the mistake and cancel the sale. They did that with me about 2 years ago when I accidentally listed the wrong size for a shoe and it sold. I contacted them, they reviewed my account, and as a courtesy they overlooked the error and cancelled the sale.

Cool. I guess if they don't respond within the 2 days I need to ship. I'm not paying the 15% fee.

The damn app goes in an endless loop when I just tested taking vacation mode off again. Ultimately I guess I screwed up as I should have canceled the ask b4 takig off vacation mode. Should have done it on desktop. Live and learn.

The Last Dance Documentary has been responsible for the jump in all prices of Jordan’s.

I wonder if it's MJ fans who never bought sneakers like we do, and are now pining for them. Or are there really that many of us fanatics out there? I doubt the average person knows about StockX, so it may very well be sneaker fans!

So do you think prices will continue to rise or do you ever see a point where prices fall back down? Like on older releases like shadows, rookie, obsidians etc ...

So do you think prices will continue to rise or do you ever see a point where prices fall back down? Like on older releases like shadows, rookie, obsidians etc ...

I think what we're seeing now is at or near the peak. It'll go back down, but likely at a slightly higher baseline level than before for quite some time thereafter. The real question is how long before they start to slide. I'm thinking it'll stay high for a few more months, then decline. Maybe spike again for the holidays if people get back to work and have money. Thereafter it'll likely slide again to a new baseline. Of course, there's no way to know any of this for sure...I'm just speculating. I mean who would have thought 30M+ people unemployed, and the stock market being so absurdly disconnected from the economic reality!

The prices we are seeing right now is due to a perfect storm. Combination of hype from the last dance and stimulus money, just made things worst. I just don’t get why the heck the 4’s specifically skyrocketed. I mean the 13’s, bred 11’s and the Chicago 1’s, and infrared 6’s I understand, but the bred 4’s the most out of all of them? Come on man....

The prices we are seeing right now is due to a perfect storm. Combination of hype from the last dance and stimulus money, just made things worst. I just don’t get why the heck the 4’s specifically skyrocketed. I mean the 13’s, bred 11’s and the Chicago 1’s, and infrared 6’s I understand, but the bred 4’s the most out of all of them? Come on man....

Bred 4 is a top 5 Jordan of all time whatchu smoking

Back
Top Bottom