Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I get what you're saying.

However, if you post your fit on a forum, you gotta be prepared for the good and the bad.

Seeing cats wit weak fits in the wild is the norm, so of course you not goin to run up on someone and tell them they fit weak, because you'll be doing that all damn day.

On a forum, you open yourself up for criticism once you make that post though.
Oh yeah most definitely. It's a risk you take when sharing anything about yourself online, especially something like a selfie or outfit pic. If one is not ready for criticism then they shouldn't post. Also I 100% get the second part. I live in Ann Arbor and the amount of basic, uninspired H&M/Pacsun tier fits I see around downtown, on UM campus or my own college campus, is certainly too many to count. I'm not really expecting the average person to TRULY be into streetwear, walking around in a vintage 80s/90s look, punk metal/grunge style or even crazy experimental fits you'd see in NYC or some other street fashion capital, but it's very easy to tell who has a decent or even solid grasp and understanding of fashion and who is simply dressing for comfort, following trends or wearing what they like regardless of anyone's opinions, even if objectively their outfit is mid.

I never wore jean shorts at any point in my life. Not even as a kid so I don't see myself rotating to it now.

They look like they belong on a Jimmy Jazz mannequin...and then when they add the bleach spots and "biker" details? Just criminal.
Biker denim still got ATL dudes in a vice grip. Seen a tweet poking fun at those pants a while back and the amount of people offended was hilarious. Biker denim is ugly idc what anyone says. :lol:

Oh yeah most definitely. It's a risk you take when sharing anything about yourself online, especially something like a selfie or outfit pic. If one is not ready for criticism then they shouldn't post. Also I 100% get the second part. I live in Ann Arbor and the amount of basic, uninspired H&M/Pacsun tier fits I see around downtown, on UM campus or my own college campus, is certainly too many to count. I'm not really expecting the average person to TRULY be into streetwear, walking around in a vintage 80s/90s look, punk metal/grunge style or even crazy experimental fits you'd see in NYC or some other street fashion capital, but it's very easy to tell who has a decent or even solid grasp and understanding of fashion and who is simply dressing for comfort, following trends or wearing what they like regardless of anyone's opinions, even if objectively their outfit is mid.

Bunch of nerds in AA...

Biker denim still got ATL dudes in a vice grip. Seen a tweet poking fun at those pants a while back and the amount of people offended was hilarious. Biker denim is ugly idc what anyone says. :lol:

Oh it’s all over the south. They love pairing it with some retro+ colorways of 13’s and 12’s too.Scary sight.

I actually enjoy a lot of different fits. Some I crack jokes about but I can still appreciate the appeal of it even though I don’t like it.

Biker denim unfortunately is not one of those things

I never wore jean shorts at any point in my life. Not even as a kid so I don't see myself rotating to it now.

They look like they belong on a Jimmy Jazz mannequin...and then when they add the bleach spots and "biker" details? Just criminal.
Whatcha it fam😡 my best friends a Jimmy Jazz mannequin

Sole swapped 99’s for today.
8B82EAE0-4FA2-4785-86C2-B2D19EA8ED9F.jpeg

Naturally aged/worn 2012’s….too beat to wear?

1055BCF5-8676-4438-955B-650759749379.jpeg
7D68A83B-B426-4058-9268-35BC5E51A221.jpeg
86955584-438F-45F0-84C2-F001F54E396A.jpeg
F166A6F5-19A8-4575-BC0E-FD52A31D83AD.jpeg
2CD214B9-BC60-445A-B80E-E8DD743BB16A.jpeg
Just threw my pair away a few days ago if thats a good enough answer. The midsole cracking didnt bother me is was the upper cracking and flaking off is what did it. Not to mention the sole separation where they crease the most. They ended up getting pretty comfortable to wear but I was not losing a midsole while wearing these out. I got my money out of them but just needed to let em go. BTw my pair was far more advanced in wear than your pair. Enjoy em while they last.

i personally like seeing beat pairs and creased sneakers on feet.
#1 it lets me know dude actually wears and enjoys his pairs
#2 it's an older release which I respect automatically

buying new s*** is easier than holding on to a pair you really like. All this it gotta be crisp is all invented by rappers
who got millions in the bank.

Do your thing mate, keep rocking your 2012s! It's all about the outfit anyway. don't listen to nobody that can't put a
proper fit together lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom