Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I wore them again yesterday. I think mine should last a long time since I only wear them with this jersey and that 1989 NBA All-Star jersey I've previously posted on here.

What I wore to Topanga Mall and dinner at Lucille's yesterday. I kept it 1989 like that with the jersey and shoes.
IMG_5522.JPG

I'm glad I ended up getting that jersey in late 2019 since I already got these shoes during spring of that year. It was the perfect extra jersey to correlate with the shoes.

I wore them again yesterday. I think mine should last a long time since I only wear them with this jersey and that 1989 NBA All-Star jersey I've previously posted on here.

What I wore to Topanga Mall and dinner at Lucille's yesterday. I kept it 1989 like that with the jersey and shoes.
IMG_5522.JPG

I'm glad I ended up getting that jersey in late 2019 since I already got these shoes during spring of that year. It was the perfect extra jersey to correlate with the shoes.
You sure seem to spend a lot of time at Topanga Mall :lol:
All love, that's my go-to mall as well LOL
You gotta lace those things MJ '89-style, though ...

You sure seem to spend a lot of time at Topanga Mall :lol:
All love, that's my go-to mall as well LOL
You gotta lace those things MJ '89-style, though ...

Not really. I just happened to go there lately because I also had to go to get some essential items around that vicinity too. I'm also saving gas because public transportation is free, which is another reason I ventured out there.

I felt like deviating from malls closer to me. I think that's the best mall in the Valley. I think it's also better than all the malls in the L.A. area.

I have no idea how to lace them up like that honestly. I just go with my traditional way.

Do these use the better nubuck compared to the last retros?

Never owned a pair in this CW, definitely know the material has the potential to peel.

Not really. I just happened to go there lately because I also had to go to get some essential items around that vicinity too. I'm also saving gas because public transportation is free, which is another reason I ventured out there.

I felt like deviating from malls closer to me. I think that's the best mall in the Valley. I think it's also better than all the malls in the L.A. area.

I have no idea how to lace them up like that honestly. I just go with my traditional way.
Ha yeah, Topanga easy the best mall.
89 style: skip the middle lace hole in the front plastic lace locks. In the plastic wing, just use the middle hole. It’s the only way I can ever lace IVs lol

I got two pairs of the ‘19s for retail. Had to iron the toes and pencil-on the lines on the first pair to make it even respectable. Sold my DS pair about 10 months ago. I’ve worn my other pair probably five times. It’s pretty sad how they don’t make me feel something special, really. It’s enough already. Pathetic.

Seeing this makes me want to sell my 2019's and just wait for the next go round. I don't have 1999's to compare them to but seeing this.....sheesh. I do have the 2021 Lightnings. Say what you want about the color but, the shape is killing the 2019 breds. I didnt quite get what people were talking about the shape until i saw OG or Bust and MJO23DAN compare them on YouTube. This drives it home. 2019 is not that great. No white edges. Toe box shape. Tongue....smh

Seeing this makes me want to sell my 2019's and just wait for the next go round. I don't have 1999's to compare them to but seeing this.....sheesh. I do have the 2021 Lightnings. Say what you want about the color but, the shape is killing the 2019 breds. I didnt quite get what people were talking about the shape until i saw OG or Bust and MJO23DAN compare them on YouTube. This drives it home. 2019 is not that great. No white edges. Toe box shape. Tongue....smh

I tried to tell y'all, but you just didn't listen. Y'all think I like talkin' about this subject, but I don't. I absolutely LOATHE doing it. The 2019, is straight up disrespectul to the 1999 release. Hell in my HONEST opinion, The ONLY thing the 2019's have on the 1999's, is the material of the netting. It looks REAL cheap on the 1999's.

Anyways, ANYTIME ANYONE posts these pics...

air-jordan-original-4-black-cement-grey.jpg

1854130_orig.jpg
3438597_orig.jpg
4895125_orig.jpg
6820423_orig.jpg
Air-Jordan-4-Black-Cement-1989-vs-2019.jpg

1362713678_black-kid-crying-tear.gif

They ALWAYS DAMN NEAR, bring TEARS to me eyes....

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom